[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - November Guest Designer Contest {due October 10}

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:53 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:04 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Guess what I have here to post, with PLENTY of time for you to get creative, sketch and create with it? The EXCLUSIVE sketch from our friend Becky Fleck of www.pagemaps.com for our November Guest Design Team search! We love seeing what you all create with these sketches each month and we can't wait to see what you do with this one!

We'd like to see your layout include a title, photo(s) and journaling. Layouts will be judged by our design team on creativity and best overall design. The winning layout will earn a spot on our team for the month of November, and this Guest Designer will get to work with one of our monthly kits. There will also be a random drawing from all contest entries for a prize.

Rules of our Guest Designer Contest:
1. One (1) layout entry per person.

2. Entry must use the November sketch above and include a title, photo(s) and journaling.

3. Your layout must be NEWLY CREATED for this contest and not posted elsewhere during the contest period. After the contest is over, you can post your creation wherever you'd like.

4. Deadline for entries is October 10, midnight Eastern time (New York City time), so we can announce our winner around October 15.

5. Entry must be uploaded to the November '10 Guest Design Team Folder in our gallery (under "contests") to be eligible. You DO NOT need to post a link to your layout on this thread. Posting the layout to this thread is fine (optional), but it doesn't count unless it's in the gallery in the proper folder.

6. Due to increased international shipping times and our tight due dates, we are no longer able to accept international submissions for our Guest Designer contest, with the exception of Canadian entries. Canadian entries ARE still being accepted. If you are not physically located in the the continental United States (or Alaska or Hawaii) or Canada, we cannot accept your submission. We're continuing to keep an eye on the shipping situation and will reevaluate this rule if it improves.

7. You must not have been a Guest Design Team Member at Back Porch Memories in the last six months. If it's been over that time period, feel free to enter again.

If you're chosen as a Guest Designer for Back Porch Memories:
1. You'll be contacted via a BPM private message, and you'll be required to accept the position within 3 days of notification.

2. Your photo and bio will be featured in our newsletter and we will need these within a few days of your acceptance.

3. You'll receive one of the November kits and will be required to complete at least 3 layouts and 1 project (altered piece, card, etc.) with the kit. These must be uploaded to the November Design Team folder in our gallery by November 10th.

4. One of your layouts must be completed and emailed to us by September 30th so it may be included on our site as a "teaser."

5. We love getting to know you and so do our members. You'll participate in the forums by posting a minimum of 5 times a week.

6. You will be assigned to either host a monthly challenge on our message board OR use one of our monthly sketches to complete a layout for our newsletter. This assignment counts as one of your three required layouts.

We can't wait to see what you do with this sketch! Good luck! :D

Last edited by alissa103 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:05 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Yikes! Sorry that's so big... I tried resizing it and it keeps coming out that way. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:05 am 

love it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:52 am 

This is a great sketch! I LOVE Becky Fleck page maps! They rock!!

Cheers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:06 pm 

Great sketch!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:25 am 

Oh la la! I love this sketch. I can't wait to work on it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:06 pm 

GORGEOUS Sketch!!! I know I can't do the contest this month...but I think I will try to find time to do the sketch any way! I have been inspired! LOL :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:03 am 

mommyof5kidz wrote:
GORGEOUS Sketch!!! I know I can't do the contest this month...but I think I will try to find time to do the sketch any way! I have been inspired! LOL :D

I agree I even know what photo I want to use. :D

My Blog - http://mypictures2pages.blogspot.com/

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:59 am 

another wonderful sketch - here's mine - I rotated it
http://www.backporchmemories.com/galler ... photo=8380

Heather - Anchorage, Alaska - scrapping since approx 2002

My Blog - http://scrappininak.wordpress.com

Post subject: November guest DT
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:53 am 

Hi Al extremely new to your site. I am having difficulty finding where to upload my entry. Please HELP!!!!
Thanks so much!!!!!
Cindy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:38 am 

Never mind I found it!!! Thanks anyway!! silly me!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:05 pm 

Your LO ROCKS Heather!!!

My Blog - http://mypictures2pages.blogspot.com/

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:33 pm 

Great sketch and layouts in the gallery already!

Here is my entry:
http://www.backporchmemories.com/galler ... 83&cat=974

My Blog:
http://lesleylangdoncreative.blogspot.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:26 pm 

I have never done anything like this before but I am going to give it a shot.. The LO already entered are wonderful. It will be my first attempt but you gotta start somewhere..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:08 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Don't forget - these are due tomorrow! :D (Sunday)