[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Getting ready....

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:45 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Getting ready....
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:15 am 

In a couple of days spring break starts and I am off for a week of vacation!!! :) We are driving to California to drop of kids and then flying to Jamaica for 6 days!!! Woohoo!! I can't wait! I haven't been there before and I am so ready to relax on the beach or by the pool and just read a book, have a nice drink :wink: and eat until I am stuff like a turkey!! lol

Anyone else traveling during spring break?

Post subject: Re: Getting ready....
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:35 pm 

I want to go with you ...we already had our spring break and we went to Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo for a few days ...and did the carnival, saw all the sites, animals , the rodeo and the singers ...Kenny Chesney, Pit Bull and Jason Aldean!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:55 pm 

sounds like you had fun!!! I am having so much fun just relaxing!!! I get to go horseback riding tomorrow... in the ocean!!! woohoo!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:54 pm 

Spring Break is next week for us!! I can't wait. This homeschool mom is ready for a break! Oh...yeah...it's about the kids. They are DEFINITELY ready for a break. LOL

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:54 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

DS and I are tagging along to Phoenix for DH's work trip later on this month. It's at a resort and we're tacking on an extra couple days over the weekend. So it'll be kind of vacation-like :D But I'll have DS with me so it won't be a total "sleep until I wake up" kind of trip ;)