[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Fiskars Premium Portable Paper Trimmer

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:35 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:40 am 
Design Team Member

This is a new purchase of mine. I have been wanting one for awile and it was worth the wait. There are a few features I like best about this trimmer. The base of it is larger then most trimmers so you do not have to pull the arm out so much. But then the longer measuring space is great for vinyl if you like to cut out long words. Another is the thin metal wire down the center of the arm with the blade. This helps you have a straight cut every time. And another feature is it has a lock on it so your blade arm doesn't flap around in your bag when you are taking it somewhere. My blades always fell out on my other one.

One thing I have found that works better for me is that I use the traditional blades instead on the blades that come with it. Fiskars blades fit on all their types of trimmers so it is easier to trade them. I do this because the traditional blades seem to stay sharpened longer then the other ones. Let me know what you think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:25 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Ah ha! I have (and love) this trimmer, but I agree that the blades seem to dull faster. I didn't realize the old blades fit this new one! I'm going to switch them out because you are right... the blades with this one do seem to dull faster.

Great tip & review :D