[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Multiple pics in gallery?

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:52 am 

Hello, I was wondering how you can post multiple pics of your layout in the gallery, I can only see how to post one, but I saw on another members they were able to upload close ups of their lo, thanks for your help!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:02 pm 
Smiley Queen

Do you mean within the same gallery post?

I just posted a card box thing made with this month's kit and in the description of the item I placed additional photos. Is that what you're talking about?

If so, I added the additional photos by first uploading them to www.photobucket.com and then copying the images. I then paste the copied info into the description portion of my gallery item when posting. I hope I made sense. If not, let me know and I'll try to retell it :lol:

Scrappin' Every Moment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:45 pm 

Thats how I do it too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:39 pm 

Hmm, I don't use photobucket, but I do use picasa, i will see if it will work with that. thank you for taking the time to reply to my post. xo, Sam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:02 am 

I use Flickr.
I open my photo in Flickr, copy the Properties, and paste it to my description under my main photo. Type [img]before%20the%20Properties%20and[/img] after (with no spaces).
Hope that helps! It took me awhile to figure it out.
But if you're talking about doing this for the Monthly GDT contest, I think there was a rule saying that you couldn't post it anywhere else until the winner was announced. I waited until after the contest was over before I added my detail shots to my photo. I'm not sure if it matters or not, but I didn't want to risk it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:07 am 
Design Team Coordinator

Thanks for helping, ladies! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:38 pm 

Is it possible to post detailed photos in the info for the GDT contest, if they are in a private password protected album on picasa (not posted anywhere public?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:28 pm 

nevermind i think i figured out how to do it with just posting the photos in an album on this site :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:33 am 

I added a extra picture.
Whoops, hope that was ok.