[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - 10.2 Tip: When Do You Create?

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:51 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:42 pm 
Design Team Member

My tip for this week:

Are you a night, morning, or day scrabooker? Historically I have always been a night owl. I always scrapbook late at night when everyone is asleep. Well, I decided this week to put all aside and spend my 2 hour preschool window to scrap first thing in the morning! I didn't let the housework get in the way. ;)

My conclusion is that my brain works differently first thing in the morning. Things came together clearly, and my nighttime fog was gone! So my tip for you is, try scrapping at a different time of day if you are looking to get those creative juices flowing. Just maybe your brain will function differently at a different time of day. :D :D

My Blog

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:56 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

I think I need to try this as well, Danielle! I used to be a nighttime scrapper. I'm too pooped out by nighttime when DS is in bed these days, though. I just want to zone out. Maybe during his morning nap. I'm going to give it a whirl this week!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:24 pm 
Design Team Member

give it a try, and let me know what you think. truly, after 14 years at least of scrapbooking at night, I finally realized I am way more awake in the morning. :shock: :D

My Blog

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 am 

Yeah...I've noticed at those long all day crops that I'm much more productive during the day. As it gets closer to bedtime, I have to work on mindless things! LOL! I really used to like scrapping at all hours of the night, but now I love to get up on the weekend while everyone else is still sleeping and get to it!

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/