[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Our crop is now CLOSED! :)

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:30 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:03 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

It's official... we're done! I'm going to close the folders in the gallery so no more uploads can occur. Hope you all enjoyed the extra time to get those last 11 challenges done :D We'll announce the last group of prizes (and the grand prize) sometime Monday night.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:38 am 

Thanks so much for all the fun and exciting challenges! It was a GREAT crop and appreciate all the time and work everyone put into organizing it! A special thank you to Paula for all the prizes and making this possible too! :D :D :D

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:09 am 

Thanks for the crop....and the extra time to complete challenges!!! It was a fabulous time like always!!!! :lol: THANKS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:27 am 

Thanks so much for a wonderful crop!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:17 am 

Thanks for the great crop! Lots of inspirational challenges! Great work by everyone!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:11 am 

thanks for great challenges. I didn't get to all of them, but saving the ideas to use in the future. I got several done over the weekend but had computer problems and couldn't get them uploaded before midnight

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:27 pm 

Thanks so much for all the challenges.. I wish that I hadn't pulled out my back the day before the crop began. I got a few done but not as many as I wished

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:28 pm 

Yes....thank you for giving us the extra week!! And the challenges were so right up my alley! I am so happy to say that I got 19 layouts done!! I am so tickled pink to have done so many in 1 week!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:14 am 

Great crop. I really liked that we had the week to complete some of the challenges.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:30 am 

I enjoyed the crop, too. We lost internet yesterday (dumb Comcast tech cut the wrong line), but I don't know that I'd have gotten anything more done anyway. We tried to have a fun, outdoor, kid-sy weekend!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:25 am 

I, unfortunately, did not get anything else done this week...life got in the way of scrapping...and that was OKAY!

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:16 am 

Thanks so much for all the fun!