[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - We hope you all had fun this weekend!!!

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:30 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:00 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

:D

Thanks for playing with us!

I'm having a little trouble "closing" the folders in the gallery for the challenges that are due today. So we will go by the time stamp on those and I will remove any that were uploaded after 6 EST.

Also, we will be posting winners of the challenges that were due today tomorrow night, so look for that! I'll also have a master list of winners from the games and drive-by challenges, too.

Our grand prize won't be announced until after next week, when the other half of challenges are due ;) So don't forget you have until NEXT saturday, May 21st until Midnight EST to finish the other challenges and classes :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:03 pm 

I had a good time. I wish I could have cleared my calendar to play without interruption but I did well with getting 7 LO's done. I hope to work on the remaining challenges this week. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:29 pm 

I had a great time. Thank you for hosting it. I've been able to get 10 layouts done and had a lot of fun with the games and chatting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:34 pm 

I loved the weekend! I loved the challenges that were due--I wish I had had more time to complete them!

But, moving onto the next ones!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:50 pm 

It has been fun this weekend! Thanks Alissa and the DT for some great challenges wish I could have gotten more done! Hoping to work on the rest this week!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:04 pm 

thank you so much for the fun challenges! I'm looking forward to doing some of the other challenges this week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:04 pm 

I had a great time - for a slow scrapper I reall was surprised that I got so many challenges completed - thanks fo ra great crop

Heather - Anchorage, Alaska - scrapping since approx 2002

My Blog - http://scrappininak.wordpress.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:08 pm 
Queen of Chit Chat

Even though I didn't get much done, I had a great time! :D

I just wish I had more time - there are some really fun challenges that I missed out on!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:13 pm 

I didn't get to play - had to spend the day at the office yesterday and had unexpected company today. I'm hoping to get to play along on some of the challenges this week. Thanks for putting this together. I know it was a lot of work and the DT did an outstanding job!

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:21 pm 

The whole design team put on one fabulous crop...wish I could have been around more but had fun while I was here and have all the challenges saved to inspire me for when I do have time to get scrappy :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:38 pm 

Thanks to the Design Team for being such wonderful hostesses!!
I was at work during the week-end and wasn't able to scrap much.
I did have a great time at the crop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:39 pm 

I wish I had been able to have more time this weekend, but I enjoyed reading along today and am going to try to get a few of the challenges done for next weekend. I actually have one mostly done!! I'm such a slow scrapper!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:52 pm 

Thanks for the wonderful challenges!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:12 pm 

So FUN!!! Thanks DT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:17 pm 

Thanks so much for the challenges- had a great time! Looking forward to doing more for next weekend!