[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - How has your Sunday been?

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:25 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:04 am 
Design Team Coordinator

Mine has been busy! Not sure how much I'll get done today, scrapping-wise :cry:

I overslept for church (guess who's been staying up too late cropping?!) so I didn't really get to check in over here this morning, although I did have a second to answer some PMs.

Then we decided to go to brunch with some friends, which was fun, but sort of spur of the moment. And now I'm going on a power walk with a friend downtown. We're training to walk a 1/2 marathon, so it's our "big" walk of the week.

I will be back a little later :D Just didn't want to wonder about me ;)

I hope you're all having a great time and a great day! I know when I get home I have one more LO I'm hoping to finish this afternoon... hope I can squeeze it in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:29 am 

Good afternoon the sun is out today I was wondering if I would ever see the sun again my hubby is working on the deck and my girls and I have been outside all day soaking up the sun know we came in to take a break and I'm hoping to get one more challenge done today but its not looking to great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:35 am 

Busy, busy scrapping! I have been at it all day. Starting my last challenge of the day now then I'll post everything.

Laura~ New Jersey~ scrapping since 2003

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:39 am 

My last LO took me A LOT Longer than I thought it would!!! How I wish we had until midnight tonite!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:03 am 

My Sunday is rainy and cold. That should mean scrapping time but alas, I am at work. I was able to scrap some last night and upload this morning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:44 am 
Smiley Queen

Trying to finish up one layout and start another. In between that I started dinner. Plus the computer was acting up, so I had to run a full virus/malware scan and of course one was detected. Got that all figured out and I'm going back to my scrap room.

Scrappin' Every Moment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:57 am 

Just finished up my last challenge for today, got pictures, and posted them in the gallery. I guess for the rest of the day I'm going to spend it with my family....they keep coming in here vying for my attention even Chad (DH) is. I gave them fair warning that Mommy is doing a crop this weekend!! :lol: I thought they would be good with it because it's been forever since I've done a crop.

OK, seriously need to go.... I can here little footsteps coming my way!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:04 pm 

My oldest daughter had a friend for a sleepover last night, so we've been having fun. We made them a "tent" in the living room last night to sleep in, and then this morning, we made a S'mores cheesecake. I made them a fancy tea lunch--we had cucumber sandwiches, ham pinwheels, and turkey & cheese sandwiches. It was tons of fun. Now I've got some cleaning up done and a nap in, and I'm determined to do some scrapping!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:42 pm 

I don't think I am going to get anything else done today. :( I really wanted to work on some more of the challenges ending! I had ideas--but nothing is working to try and rush now before the deadline-..so I think I am going to go eat with DH and feed the cats and then look at things tomorrow.

Thanks for the awesome challenges!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:44 pm 

been working in between playing nursemaid to my little patient. Wish I could have finished more of this weekend's challenges, but being a mommy was busy this weekend :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:48 pm 

We skipped church (so I could scrap! J/K!!!) I really did skip church but it's because DH had to work tonight and I don't do well with 3 boys in church! So I DID scrap until about 2 pm. Then I went and got showered and dressed ( :lol: ) so we could meet friends at the park and let the kiddos play. Left there at 6, got a quick bite for dinner, and then I went to church for our Council meeting. Came home, gave the boys their baths, and put them to bed. I'm getting ready to head that way myself!

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:29 pm 

HAd to do inventory at work so was gone from 8 am - 4:30 pm. Got a few more challenges done but missed the 6 pm deadline. Was thinking it was later. Oh well. I had fun doing them.