[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Drive-By Challenge #4: WINNER POSTED!!!

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:12 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:25 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

I love these!!! :D

And Kim, I have those same black chairs in my kitchen that you have at your scrap table! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:26 pm 

Here's my worktable. I have to tidy up after each page because I can't start another project in the middle of the mess from the previous one - and I can make a real mess while I'm working on something!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:26 pm 
Design Team Member

karennie34 wrote:
I notice a Longaberger collector here! I have that big sewing basket one as well! I tended to collect a lot of the smaller valentine ones with the red...I even have that same color liner for mine!

That is too funny! I actually lucked into a huge collection that I got at half price a long time ago. I haven't bought any more baskets for years. I do love them though!

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:32 pm 

skinnimini wrote:
karennie34 wrote:
I notice a Longaberger collector here! I have that big sewing basket one as well! I tended to collect a lot of the smaller valentine ones with the red...I even have that same color liner for mine!

That is too funny! I actually lucked into a huge collection that I got at half price a long time ago. I haven't bought any more baskets for years. I do love them though!

To funny, I noticed those also! I have not gotten any in years!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:33 pm 

skinnimini wrote:
karennie34 wrote:

I know--I haven't bought anymore in several years either...for awhile a group of the teachers at my school were having party after party--and we always bought one at each party! I used to love the whitewashed ones--with the pink--breast cancer series..and some of the regular white washed... half price would make them ALMOST close to what they should cost! LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:34 pm 

skinnimini wrote:
I had to laugh at Aimee's picture of her kids taking over the computer. I didn't post a pic of the other side of my room, but this is what it looked like earlier.

I don't have a picture but every time I am on the computer he comes over asking if he can get on and if he can't then he picks out an emoticon that he wants me to use!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:34 pm 

alissa103 wrote:
I love these!!! :D

And Kim, I have those same black chairs in my kitchen that you have at your scrap table! :lol:

Cool! DH bought the table with the chairs for our anniversary one year. Seriously, he said, why don't we buy your table and the computer desk for our anniversary this year!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:40 pm 

mine is quite messy. so much so that I'm scrapping at the dining room table instead.
Image :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:32 pm 

I am working on my computer desk because moving back to the US I lost my scrappy space....sigh. LOL!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:21 pm 

here's mine - not as messy as usual - for some reason I've actually been putting stuff away as I use it today

Heather - Anchorage, Alaska - scrapping since approx 2002

My Blog - http://scrappininak.wordpress.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:54 pm 

Here is mine....I should have been doing this instead of stealing twine earlier today and I wouldn't be rushing around at the last minute.....But uhmmmm yep.....super messy!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:08 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

The winner is announced at the top of my original topic :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:37 pm 

Congratulations, Celeste!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:41 pm 

Congrats Celeste!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:11 am 

congrats - enjoy the bling!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next