[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Drive-By Challenge #4: WINNER POSTED!!!

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:49 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:52 pm 
Design Team Member

I love everyone's spaces! Here's mine right now. I'm getting ready to destroy it. :wink:

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:54 pm 

I stopped and took a photo now, but it's really not too messy as I have to clean up some after each layout. I can't work if it's too messy.

http://www.backporchmemories.com/galler ... 9&cat=1051

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:14 pm 

Don't laugh! I use my daughter's bedroom. The desk is way too small so I spread out - on the bed, the floor and even in the dresser

]Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:21 pm 

I'm a little scared to take a picture right now its really messy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:15 pm 

Crystal wrote:
I'm a little scared to take a picture right now its really messy.
It can't be as bad as mine!!!

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:16 pm 

I warned you it was a disaster........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:44 pm 

I'm trying to find the picture I took a couple weeks ago. Although I did just change it up a bit. Finally getting a usb hub so the printer and silhouette can be plugged into my computer at the same time. so maybe a new photo is in order.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:04 pm 

Here is my space. Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:10 pm 

Love seeing everyone's spaces!! Here's a pic of mine:

As you can clearly see in the picture, I got booted from my desk because the kids are playing games on the computer! So now I'm sitting in the floor! I WANT MY DESK BACK!! Wahhhhhh!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:14 pm 

Here it is mid crop:

Image Notice kitty nestled in there...

NOw, this is what it looks like during noncrop times--though I have my sewing machine put away because my sister was coming to crop that day...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:02 pm 

Will get a pic of mine...jsut now sw this...are you serious...NO cleaning first!!! lol :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:10 pm 

Ok, so i may not actually get to SCRAP this weekend, but i can do this!!! here's my space- just a note, its a MESS, but sadly, its a mess from NOT scrapping, not from scrapping! i've spent today and yesterday turning the schoolroom into the girls room and the girls room into the twin toddlers' room, and its been a massive undertaking, now i'm taking a break :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:14 pm 

I usually scrap at the dinning room table but since we have all week, I set up a table in the family room and brought some of my supplies down from the closet where I store them. I pretty much try to clean up as I go. I cannot work in a mess. I have added a project my 4 year old son did while I was scrapping. Of course he wanted to add Stickles since they were sitting out and I was like ok that is enough you don't need any more!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:14 pm 
Design Team Member

I had to laugh at Aimee's picture of her kids taking over the computer. I didn't post a pic of the other side of my room, but this is what it looked like earlier.

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:22 pm 

skinnimini wrote:
I love everyone's spaces! Here's mine right now. I'm getting ready to destroy it. :wink:

I notice a Longaberger collector here! I have that big sewing basket one as well! I tended to collect a lot of the smaller valentine ones with the red...I even have that same color liner for mine!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next