[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Our Next Crop: May 13 - 21st!

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:22 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:30 am 
Design Team Coordinator

Hello everyone! I posted this information several weeks ago on our general scrapping forum, but now that I've cleaned out this forum from our last crop, I'll post it here too. :D

Our next crop is coming up!

Main Crop Weekend:
Friday, May 13 at noon EST - Sunday, May 15 at 6 p.m. EST
What does this mean? Well, this is the main weekend, meaning ALL of our challenges and classes will be posted during this weekend so you can get scrapping. We will also have games and bonus challenges going on this weekend, too. About half of the challenges will be due at the end of this weekend. All of the games and bonus challenges will end on Sunday, also.

Extra Time for SOME Challenges/Classes
Last time, you all loved the extra time we gave you to complete some of our challenges and classes, so we're doing it again! The other half of our classes/challenges will be due by the following Saturday, May 21st. That gives you a whole extra week!

Prizes
All of our challenges, classes, games, and bonus/drive-by challenges will have their own prizes! We're also giving away a grand prize of a six-month autoship subscription to Back Porch Memories Kit Club to one lucky winner :shock: WOOHOO!

We hope you'll join us! We have so much fun in store for you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:45 pm 

OH boy--I am soooo looking forward to this!!!! I have a huge to do list I need to get done so I can play all weekend!

I love the classes listed already in the peek thread....I think it is going to be fun!

I really can't wait!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:39 pm 

Sounds like so much fun I hope I have time and can play along.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:01 pm 

I will be here! :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:44 pm 
Queen of Chit Chat

I'm off Saturday and Sunday so I should have time to play. Can't wait!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:07 am 

Sounds AWESOME! I hope to be here! :D

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:22 am 

I am hoping to get to play along this time. It's been awhile since I've participated in one of your online crops! So kinda excited but realizing that this girly needs to clean her house this week so that she CAN play!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:53 am 
Smiley Queen

Sure can't wait for Friday! I desperately need a push to get me scrapping again! :D

Scrappin' Every Moment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:18 pm 
Site Admin

I wish you all could see the FULL list of challenges and games - the design team has been hard at work for you and you are going to have a GREAT time!

Hope to see you all this weekend!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:47 pm 

sounds like fun. The only thing I wish was that everything was set to Alaska time zone - I really get confused trying to convert - LOL!

Heather - Anchorage, Alaska - scrapping since approx 2002

My Blog - http://scrappininak.wordpress.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:14 pm 

Can't wait!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:30 pm 
Design Team Member

Twelve and a half hours, but who is counting? :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:02 am