[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - What's been going on with you?

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:07 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:32 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

I know this is a broad question... :lol: But it seems like things get slooooow around here over the summer when the kids are home from school and the weather is nice. I know we have been busy! And then it takes awhile for everyone to get into their routines.

SO what have you been up to? What's new?

We're still settling into Nashville, making new friends, trying to get this house put together (heaven help me), DH is super busy with work... pretty much the same stuff as when summer started :lol:

DS gets into everything! He's a curious little monkey. But he's very sweet and is a total mama's boy. THat kid is my shadow, my little "helper," my buddy :D I'm in a couple of Mom Groups here and we've made some friends through that, which has been nice. It also gets us out of the house and discovering different parks, libraries, etc. Fun stuff!

What about you?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:44 pm 

I'm trying to unpack my house. That's my goal while I'm in and out of the craft room! :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:51 am 

I am getting in the routine of school, even after we have been in session for 8 weeks. :wink:
I have been busy helping with big events at our church with a couple more in the near future.
I haven't had time to scrap..... I am missing that. I am just going to have to make a schedule and make sure that I make time to scrap. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:29 am 

My life always seems to be busy. I just made it on 2 DTs. One at The Memory Nest and another at 3 Scrappy Boys. I've been really enjoying that. Plus it's football season so we are really busy on the weekends having big tailgate parties as dh and his friend created this huge tailgate trailer. If we're not at the games we're cleaning up after it and then preparing for the next. This weekend we go out of town to see dd at USU where BSU will be playing. Should be fun but it might be a bit cool. Plus Lacrosse is going on so lots of time spent taking to practice and games. I do hope life settles down soon. I'm not getting enough scrappy time.

Visit my blog: Sallys Challenge Chatter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:17 am 

My life has been nuts! We have gotten settled into our house here in VA, everything is unpacked except for a couple of boxes in the garage. Our son graduated from Boot Camp in September, so we went down to see that and then spent the weekend in GA with him and some friends. He also asked his girlfriend to marry him and she said yes. They won't be getting married for at least a year. I hope they take their time to get settled. My oldest son's fiancee is expecting their first baby (a girl).

Homeschooling is going well. We have a big group to get involved in here and we are trying to get to know everyone. Our oldest daughter is running Cross Country on the Homeschool Team.

I have been scrapping as much as time allows. I finally finished 2007 albums this weekend. I feel like I'll never get caught up but part of me is enjoying revisiting our lives when the kids were all younger...it was such a blur at the time because of the busy-ness of a large family. I'm enjoying the "look back".

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:33 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Wow, lots of big things happening in your neck of the woods! :D

Happy fall, y'all ;)