[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - What's your favorite baby shower gift to give?

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:09 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:25 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

So my SIL's sister (not sure what that makes her to me, but yeah :lol: ) is having TWINS :shock: My SIL asked if she could pay me to make her sister a huge stack of burp cloths so that she wouldn't have to wash a load of them every day. So I volunteered to make them... man I am a crazy lady!!! They took me a good chunk of the weekend to cut, pin and sew. But goodness, are they cute! I love the fabric I picked out for them.

These are my favorite gift to make for new moms. Danielle (who was on our DT here for awhile) made some for me and I loooooved them. SO now I make them for others. But usually I just make a package of six. So 24 was quite a project!

What's your favorite gift to give for a new baby?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:20 pm 

Umm... I haven't been to a baby shower in a while but I usually give a gift card to Babys R Us so that they can get whatever they want. :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:46 pm 

It's been a long time since I have given a baby gift. I usually just give gift cards.

My first granddaughter is due in October and I am making my dil/son a baby book. I should probably get started on that...