[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - 4th of July plans?

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:11 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 4th of July plans?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

DH has a 4 day weekend (WOOHOO!) so I am looking forward to having him home! We are going to try to get some more unpacking done. I'm tired of it, but we still have more to go. We need to unpack the guest room, my office and... the stuff in our garage (which is what was in our attic in the last house). I am NOT looking forward to the stuff in the garage. Boo. I have no idea what's in there and I'm just scared :lol: That's the bad part of having packers do it for you... they just pack and don't cull or get rid of stuff for you! ;)

We also want to take DS to the pool a few times, so that will be fun. He loves the pool! But hates the sunscreen part :?

On the 4th our neighborhood has a little 4th of July bike parade, so we're going to decorate the stroller with streamers and whatnot and take DS around in the parade. I think it'll be fun!

What are your plans?

Post subject: Re: 4th of July plans?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:36 pm 

I am kids free all week until the 7th!!!! However, I have to start packing!!! So Not sure how much "fun" I will get this week. I think Hubby and I will go to the movies on 4th of July since we NEVER get to go see what WE want to see!! lol

Post subject: Re: 4th of July plans?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:53 am 

We'll probably grill out, but besides that we'll be packing as we leave for Cocoa Beach on Friday. :wink:

I don't even know if they'll be having fireworks in our area. They usually get cancelled for one reason or another.

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000