[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Bachelor Fans! Are you watching? (Spoilers possible)

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:07 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:19 pm 
Design Team Member

heypaula wrote:
Danielle wrote:
Well, she was finally sent home!!!! Did you guys watch last night?

YES! It was wonderful! I was kind of sad for Leslie, though. I like all of the girls left. It seems they all get along so well together, too. I also saw the spoiler and know who he picks and it is really different watching the shows knowing that but I kinda like it :D

I agree completely!!!! I know too, and it's fun watching like this. :)

My Blog

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:25 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

The last couple of seasons I have spoiled it for myself by going on to Realtysteve.com But this year I didn't even realize the season was starting, so I decided to avoid the spoilers and just watch it play out. It's been fun doing it that way, even though I also kind of like knowing who he picks from the get-go :lol:

I feel sorry for Des :( I also feel like the producers "coached" her brother to go all nutso on Sean. When I watched the "tell all with Sean" they showed footage of the two of them having a good conversation and the brother saying he liked Sean. Shrug. I think it was manufactured drama at Des's expense, unfortunately.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:27 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Oh yeah, and I was sad for Leslie. :cry: I really liked her! On the "Sean Tells All" special, Chris Harrison said she was a fan favorite. SO maybe she'll be the next Bachelorette?!?! That would be fun!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:58 pm 

I felt really bad for Des too. I thought she had the greatest chance of getting picked. I 'accidentally' spoiled this season for myself. And I am a little surprised at his pick...she doesn't seem to be right for him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:09 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

So I know I'm delayed here since the finale was last monday, but I finally finished watching the last episode. I hope they're happy together!

I like Dez, but feel like she's hiding something under her smile... so not sure how she's going to play out as the Bachelorette. We shall see. Of course I'll still watch ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:02 pm 
Site Admin

I will still watch, too, but I don't love Desiree :(

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:23 pm 
Design Team Member

I hope that they stay together, they seem happy. The new bachelorette....I am surprised they chose her after the problems with her brother. I am not excited to watch her...

My Blog