[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Finally home!

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:49 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Finally home!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:31 am 
Site Admin

Whew! I am finally home for a whole 3 months, no travel planned!! WOOHOO!

I feel like I really NEED to get on a good schedule. I used to be so very type A when it came to the house and organizing, etc. Now I feel like the complete opposite :roll:

Post subject: Re: Finally home!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:21 am 
Smiley Queen

Well, welcome back home!! With the start of the new year I'm sure you'll whip everything back in to shape. ;)

Scrappin' Every Moment

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:51 pm 

Welcome back, Paula!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:04 pm 

Welcome back!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:29 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks, girls. I am thinking I might (if I am brave enough) post a few pictures of my extremely messy craft room. Since moving the store/kit operations to my house I haven't had a chance to put things away - mostly because I don't have anywhere to put them away! I thought maybe that would give me a bit of motivation to get it organized. I would love to do some sewing but can't get to my sewing machine, yikes!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:58 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

I want to see pics! And now that mine is finally clean and organized, I can post pics of mine before we move :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:59 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Oh yeah, and... WELCOME HOME!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:00 pm 

WElcome home! I'd love to see pictures!!

I didn't know you had moved your store/kit stuff home!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:47 pm 
Design Team Member

welcome home!!!!! :)

My Blog

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:41 pm 

Did you do some traveling? Do you have a store at your house now? I bet there are some pluses to that. :)

My blog: http://inreallifefaith.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:48 pm 
Design Team Member

Welcome home, Paula!!

My Scrap Blog

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:23 am 
Site Admin

pink wrote:
Did you do some traveling? Do you have a store at your house now? I bet there are some pluses to that. :)

Since the beginning of September, I have been gone FOUR times (each for approximately 2 weeks) :shock: My mom was diagnosed with ovarian cancer on Labor Day, so I have gone to be with her twice (once for her surgery) and I already had 2 trips back there to spend time with my daughter and grandchildren and for Christmas!

The day before I left for the first of those four trips I finally got everything moved out of my store and into my house and a storage unit. Since I have been gone so often since then, several rooms in my house are still a MESS! Actually, now I am down to where only the room that houses my personal sewing/craft stuff is messy, but boy is it messy! :lol:

It is very nice to have everything at home again, I am still trying to work out the details as for crops and classes. I have had one mega crop and it was great. One room in the house is dedicated to 'store' product. I actually have very close to the same amount of product in that room as I did in my 2000 foot store :shock: . I had to get VERY creative and stuff is literally EVERYWHERE in that room!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:28 am 
Smiley Queen

How big is your house? LOL!! I didn't know you had moved everything to your home either, but I know it would make for an easier commute to work! HAHA! ;)

Scrappin' Every Moment

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:34 am 
Site Admin

tfloyd98 wrote:
How big is your house? LOL!! I didn't know you had moved everything to your home either, but I know it would make for an easier commute to work! HAHA! ;)

Our house here is only 1700 sq ft :shock: so believe me when I say it is all crammed in here! We did the Mega crop in our big heated garage, lol. I wasn't sure how it would go but it was great! We never have purchased a house here, yet. We still own our house in Wyoming and I don't really want to be tied down to this place so we have just rented. BUT, we are looking at a very large house here right now with LOTS of room for me and my stuff and classes and crops - so keep your fingers crossed! It is right on the Chena River with gorgeous views and a beautiful back yard going down to the river... (here's hoping :D )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:00 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

LOL, Tami!!!!!!!!

oooo, i didn't realize you were looking at houses! That one sounds wonderful!!!