[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - It Can Only Get Better

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:17 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: It Can Only Get Better
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:09 pm 

Yesterday, the cat brought in not one but two little live shrews then promptly abandoned them. Lauren spent a good half hour chasing them and finally got them out (tricky fast little blighters). It rained all last night and the temperature dropped so this morning we had lots of SNOW on the mountains behind us. Lauren slammed her little toe against the edge of the bathroom door and ended up going to school on crutches. I took the RV down to the gas station this morning for my fav job - dumping the waste ! It was raining again so I got soaked, climbed back in to leave and NOTHING - the battery was totally dead. I had to borrow a phone from the gas station attendant and called a tow company to get a jump start.
It can only get better

Heather - Anchorage, Alaska - scrapping since approx 2002

My Blog - http://scrappininak.wordpress.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:35 am 
Design Team Coordinator

Ugh!!! I hate those kind of days :evil:

I'm sorry you've had a rough one already! I think you should crawl back in bed with a good book :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:01 am 

Wow, Heather - I hope your day got better! :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:10 pm 
Queen of Chit Chat

This is how I've been feeling about the year 2012. Since June, I've been fired, lost my grandma, and I found out this weekend that my best friend is moving across the country in two weeks. I'm ready to move on to 2013! It's gotta be better, right?!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:03 am 

eliseg wrote:
This is how I've been feeling about the year 2012. Since June, I've been fired, lost my grandma, and I found out this weekend that my best friend is moving across the country in two weeks. I'm ready to move on to 2013! It's gotta be better, right?!

I think you've got it WAY worse than me - I shouldn't have been whining

Heather - Anchorage, Alaska - scrapping since approx 2002

My Blog - http://scrappininak.wordpress.com

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:56 pm 
Queen of Chit Chat

scrappin_in_AK wrote:
I think you've got it WAY worse than me - I shouldn't have been whining

This is a good place to whine! :lol: I can't believe all of that happened to you in ONE DAY!!

I'm just really sad about my friend moving away. She's really all I have in this town (besides my husband). All my family lives 2 1/2 hours away. It was very unexpected and I just can't believe I have less than two weeks with her. And she's pregnant with her first child so now I won't be around for the baby's birth and won't get to be a part of his/her life. I'm just so bummed!! :cry: Hopefully, I will be able to find a way to move back to my hometown soon so that I'll be close to family - where I belong.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:42 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

:( so sad, Elise. It's hard when friends move. I wish we were closer. I'd love to scrap and hang out with you! You seem like so much fun.

And man, 2012 has been rough for you. I can see why you're looking forward to '13