[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Movies...

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:29 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Movies...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:47 am 
Design Team Member

What movies have you been to see lately??

Bad Teacher was the last movie that hubby and I went and saw. It wasn't that long ago, but there are a few movies still that we want to go back and see.

My kids are just dying to go see Harry Potter. To be honest...I'm really anxious to see it too! lol

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:02 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

We just saw Harry Potter on Monday night. Sooooo good! :D I'm sad the series is over :( When I finished reading the last book I was sad that was it, but at least had the movies to look forward to. Now it's done!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 pm 
Design Team Member

It is going to be so wierd that it's over. Harry Potter has been in our family forever it seems. That was the very first "chapter book" my son ever read!! He was a Harry Potter fanatic! He was 7 or 8 then...now he is 21. :shock:

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:26 pm 
Design Team Member

Loved Harry Potter!!! The movie I saw before that was Thor. If you like super hero movies, it was good. But thats it. I don't go to the movies often.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:32 pm 

We watched Lincoln Lawyer on video this weekend and Next 3 days both were really good.

We also rented Rancho for our family Movie it was good also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:33 pm 

Bella wants to see the smurfs but wondering if anyone has seen it yet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:58 am 
Design Team Member

NancyJones wrote:
We watched Lincoln Lawyer on video this weekend and Next 3 days both were really good.

We also rented Rancho for our family Movie it was good also.

Lincoln Lawer is on my queue at the library! I didn't even know that was a movie. No wonder it's taking so long to get to me. lol I've been waiting for it for months.

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:04 am 
Design Team Member

NancyJones wrote:
Bella wants to see the smurfs but wondering if anyone has seen it yet

Not yet but my youngest really wants to see that too. I really want to see it with her!! :D

Chloe just can't comprehend that that was my favorite cartoon when I was a kid. And the fact that I had to watch it on a B/W 13" TV that picked up 4 channels that we had to change with a pair of plyers and aluminum foil antennas. I tell her all the time that I ONLY got to watch cartoons bright and early on Sat. morning. If I slept in at all I would miss them. (you should have recorded them silly, was her responce. Youngins, I tell ya. lol )

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:15 pm 
Design Team Member

Rio, Bridesmaids, Lincoln Lawyer, Limitless, Source Code, The Adjustment Bureau. All good! :)

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:48 pm 

we bought the first season of smurfs on dvd (old school cartoon smurfs) Bella loveddd them. I dunno if she is gonna like the movie after watching those hahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:13 pm 
Site Admin

We saw Horrible Bosses this weekend, but it had more bad language in it than I like, so I wouldn't really recommend it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:04 am 

watched source code this weekend was good also watched unknown was really good

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:40 pm 

Saw Harry Potter, rented Limitless which was really good.

My Blog - http://mypictures2pages.blogspot.com/

Image Image