[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - what have you seen lately?

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:05 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:19 pm 
Design Team Member

so, what movies have you seen lately. good, bad?

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:23 pm 
Design Team Member

Let's see....we love movies, so we see them often!

We saw Cars 2 with the kids......I thought it was a good movie. Not anything like Cars 1 though. More like a spy movie, with some guns, etc. My big girls really liked it though. Not the best pixar movie, but not horrible.

Hangover 2.....thought it was good as well. If course, typical hangover humor which can be a little overboard!

We seen tons of rentals lately too, but I am drawing a blank! :)

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:52 pm 

we saw Potc 4. DH enjoyed it, but I missed Will and the story seemed pushed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:03 am 

Bridesmaids: Hilarious...you must go see it if it's still out or watch it when you can rent it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:21 am 
Site Admin

I took my 2yo granddaughter to see Cars 2. I thought it was only OK, probably better for older kids.

We saw Just Go With It recently, thought it was good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:53 am 

We've just watched Just Go WIth It....really cute movie! Little Fockers last night...cute, but of course not as funny as the first one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:21 pm 
Design Team Member

We watched Go With It last night. It was hilarious! We really liked it too and we just got though watching Hall Pass...that was funny. A bit on the nasty side, I had to cover my eyes a time or two..definitely not something to watch with the kids around. lol

Dish has all of their pay per view movies on sale for $.99 for a full day. That have some cute movies too!

We haven't been to the theater in ages...we haven't even had a date night in ages. :(

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:52 pm 
Design Team Member

We watched adjustment bureau tonight. SO good. I loved it!
Watched Hall Pass a few nights ago....not that great.

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:29 am 
Design Team Member

Oh, I want to see Adjustment Bureau!

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:08 am 
Design Team Coordinator

We saw Hangover 2 this weekend... there were.... ummm... some "parts" (definitely a double meaning here) that I had to cover my eyes during. Gross. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:06 pm 
Design Team Member

KarryWeaver wrote:
Oh, I want to see Adjustment Bureau!

Really GOOD! :)

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:06 pm 
Design Team Member

alissa103 wrote:
We saw Hangover 2 this weekend... there were.... ummm... some "parts" (definitely a double meaning here) that I had to cover my eyes during. Gross. :lol:

I was a little shocked at some of the stuff in that movie!!!

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:38 am 

I can never remember the name of what we saw I have to tell you when we watch them or else Im done. ya im that bad...

ughmm lessee we usually rent redbox...
There is one at the cvs that is RIGHT literally you go out our subdivision and its right there. SO conv.
I will go online reserve and hubby picks up on way home. is awesome.

First Dog... was really cute (about a little boy at an orphange he finds the presidents dog no one believes him but he knows it is and is determined to return it to him. Really cute has good message feel good movie)

Cool Dog: Bella loved it. I cant remember what all it was about. I know the dog could drive a car a boat a train. something about the boy went to new york or somewhere and the dog went cross country to find him. The dog was just astonishing smart. saved some people. Had really "b" acting. But BELLA loved it. is a good "KID" movie.

Game of death (NOT FOR KIDS) wesley snipes movie this one was action packed karate marshal arts action all the way through it held my attention and IM NOT ONE to sit still long. but I DO LIKE Wesley Snipes movies. HE is a CIA agent you dont know which side he is on... oh its good. we both loved it. My hubby GROANED at me WHEN I RENTED THIS but then said THAT WAS A GOOD MOVIE.

Chihuahua the movie: was really cute this mean girl gets switched into the body of this service dog that is a chi. and her body is in a coma at the hospital.
it is for all ages. it was really cute movie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:40 am 

Bella wants to go see the smurfs movie anyone dare? go see that yet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:28 pm 
Design Team Member

We watched The Lincoln Lawyer last night. GOOD movie! We loved it. We also saw source code this last weekend. That was good too, definitely different and thought provoking.

My Blog