[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Happy 4th of July!

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:41 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Happy 4th of July!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:53 pm 

We have fireworks going off here, and the dog thinks someone is at the door.....lol.... she keeps barking. Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:18 am 

Oh I bet it is nice there. My in laws made it here. They brought their mini pomeranian. Im at home with it right now. They went to go pick Veggies From the farm I think I told yall about that place. 5 dollars you get a 5 gallon bucket and it is all you can pick. so they each are getting a bucket and filling it up. (taking some back with them to my sil and for them)
This lil dog is exploring all over the place I am having to watch like crazy We are not used to a little tiny dog in the house EEEK. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:27 am 
Site Admin

Wow! That's a great deal on the veggies!

I am visiting 'home' seeing my daughters and grandkids, including the newest addition, 3 week old Hudson. We are going out to see fireworks tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:45 am 

We're on the beach at Gulf Shores! Hope everyone has a great and safe 4th! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:32 am 
Design Team Coordinator

Our neighbors (they have teenage boys who get really into it) shot fireworks off last night, so we enjoyed those!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:21 pm 

We celebrated my daughters birthday. She turned 10 on the 4th. We had BBQ and a campfire at my parents house. Just a really quiet day but very nice. Hubby is deployed so he wasn't here to celebrate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:49 am 

bet you had a great time shellye!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:49 am 

what a fun birthday pooh tell your hubby THANK YOU For all he does! and thank your families sacrifice. xoxox