[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Mammouth Cave?

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mammouth Cave?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:43 am 

We just got back from a week of camping...started in northern Michigan to pick up our camper at my inlaws cottage...headed to Springfield, Ohio and visited the air force museum...was really cool and ended up in Kentucky...visited the Mammouth Caves...they were so incredibly cool...has anyone been? Didn't take too many pics...was listening to the tour guide and just soaking it all in :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:49 am 
Design Team Coordinator

I *LOVE* Mammoth Cave!!! It's so incredibly cool. I have taken most of the various tours over the years (except the ones where you have to wear helmets and crawl on your knees).

What tour did you do? Isn't it neat how cold it is down there? Nature's air-conditioning!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:11 am 
Design Team Member

Oh yes, It is amazing! I haven't been in ages, but I want so badly to take my kids there. Actually, I have so many places in Ky. I want to take them...the whole state is filled with amazing natural things to see. lol

When I was a kid we lived in Lexington and we used to go spelunking nearly every weekend. I don't know what it is about Ky...but they have caves caves everywhere.

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:26 am 

that sounds soo awesome i would love to go up there and have Bella see that some time. I bet she would love it. I am so glad yall had a great trip. cant wait to see some photos :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:33 am 
Site Admin

Sounds like a super fun trip, Michelle!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:16 pm 

YES! It's really cool!!! I was probably 16 or 17 when we went...wish I'd have had a good camera back then!

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:16 pm 

Don't think I have ever been there. Sounds wonderful!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:25 pm 
Design Team Member

We live so close to there, but I have never been!! Putting that on my to do list!

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

:shock: DEB!!! GO!!! The kids, especially Caleb, will LOVE IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:46 pm 
Design Team Member

skinnimini wrote:
We live so close to there, but I have never been!! Putting that on my to do list!

YES, you will love it! And on the way you could stop and see the Red River Gorge and the Natural Bridges State Parks. So beautiful!! They are on my list of things to do with the kids too.

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:42 pm 

sounds interesting and cool!!

My Blog - http://mypictures2pages.blogspot.com/

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:09 pm 

skinnimini wrote:

you won't be disappointed!