[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - stormingggg

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:49 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: stormingggg
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:03 pm 

omgosh it came a biggg storm here just a bit ago blew out outside patio furniture all around and we have limbs all over the place. bella was all up under me.
we have no cable or internet. Im using pda net app on my phone to get online. Thank goodness my hubby is a techy nerd.
we have generator and back up internet or it really would be bad.
we are watching a movie right now or dd would be screaming her head off because it is still storming.
Hubby is on his way home I worry about him driving in this mess. He is on I 10 and not so much him but OTHER PEOPLE they get crazy when they see stuff fall out the sky and its wet.
so Have to stop and say a lil prayer for him.Image

man all the stuff I was dvring is gonna be reset... and i had it all set up for like the rest of the month... dadddgummm. Image if i can remember how to redo it all.. maybe I can get Bella to do it hahahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:12 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

We had the same storm come through on Wednesday night!!! Our power went out for about 24 hours and we are STILL without cable and internet (I'm currently "borrowing" a neighbors connection that I'm sure is through the phone company).

Hope you all "weathered" it through ok! Pun intended :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:02 am 

i believe ya. it has been storming every day so hubby is glad that he doesnt have to water the grass..

bellas feet never touched the carpet getting from her bed to ours when the big claps of thunder came. my body can feel it to buddy.
we neeeed the rain but i can live without the wind and lightning