[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - What's for dinner?

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:30 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:18 am 
Design Team Member

Looking for some new ideas. We are planning on grilling ribs tonight, but with temps in the upper 90s, I am not too sure DH will want to stand over the grill lol. I also have a craving for a pasta salad!

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:29 am 

Wow....I haven't a clue!! LOL!!!

I think tacos.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:10 pm 

We are having chicken cutlets breaded cut up and placed in a pita with lettuce tomatoe ( onions if want ) mayo and italian dressing.. then I make french fries but i cut them like chips.. yummy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:39 am 
Design Team Coordinator

Last night I made dinner crepes. So good! We had one that a local restaurant makes, I sort of copied it. It's artichoke hearts (I buy the ones in the jar, the fresh take too long to deal with), mozzarella, mushrooms, spinach, fresh basil, red onions, and tomatoes. Yum.

Then we went out for frozen yogurt. Double yum!

Funny enough, I think tonight I'll make some sort of pasta salad. It's hot here, too, don't want to eat something hot or grill out!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:33 pm 
Design Team Member

Deb, I just found a fun new recipe blog. Here is the link:
http://www.melskitchencafe.com/
Have fun with it. They are simple and she has photos with everything. I am going to try the giant cookie recipe this week. I know that isn't dinner, but just look it up! You will want it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:40 pm 
Design Team Member

alissa103 wrote:
Last night I made dinner crepes. So good! We had one that a local restaurant makes, I sort of copied it. It's artichoke hearts (I buy the ones in the jar, the fresh take too long to deal with), mozzarella, mushrooms, spinach, fresh basil, red onions, and tomatoes. Yum.

Then we went out for frozen yogurt. Double yum!

Funny enough, I think tonight I'll make some sort of pasta salad. It's hot here, too, don't want to eat something hot or grill out!

Going to need that recipe, please!! Those crepes sound amazing!

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:42 pm 
Design Team Member

dannykay wrote:
Deb, I just found a fun new recipe blog. Here is the link:
http://www.melskitchencafe.com/
Have fun with it. They are simple and she has photos with everything. I am going to try the giant cookie recipe this week. I know that isn't dinner, but just look it up! You will want it.

AWESOME!! Thank you!! I LOVE recipe blogs and love all of the photos! I used to post recipes on my personal blog, but my blogging has taken a nose dive lol. I will be lost in this one for hours, I already know!

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:10 pm 

ohhh like that recipe blog thanks

we had hamburgers... nothing spectacular