[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - cool dog

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:49 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: cool dog
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:01 am 

we watched several different lil movies (some were even older movies) this weekend my daughter is a big animal loveer LOVESSSSSSS cats (yes we have 4 cats and 1 dog she is very allergic so they have to live outside in our privacy fenced yard but oh trust me they have a charmed life)

anyway this was a very cute lil movie. It wasnt like one of the big hollywood budget movies and one you probably would pass over if you didnt know to. But if you have a kid (or not) that likes german shepherd dogs this dog is so trained and it is kinda b acting on the actors parts but a very cute movie.

just fyi.

we also watched SHILOH part 1 and 2 on the hub.
havnt seen those in forever.

Im always in the market for movie recommendations I am home bound alot so watch allot of tv, movies and things of sort and scrap with my child.
so any time you have one you think we might like even if it is older.
feel free to let us know.
she loves animals

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:51 am 
Design Team Coordinator

Sounds like a cute movie! I've seen it at our local Redbox, but had no idea what it was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:56 am 

it is honestly a one of those the actors are not that great kinda movie but the dog is so dadgum funny and cute you just have to watch it again. Bella wants us to go buy it she loveddd it. but my daughter is a huge animal lover so.. that just figures.
we all enjoyed it and I have been complaining profusely about blowing up every television in the house because everything is trash that is on and nothing we can watch with her as a family comes on we have to watch taped things and im so sick of animated things and disney crapp reg tv keeps slipping in things that I just dont want her seeing even in commercials and I have been on my warpath all week. ya i know it is only tuesdayImage