[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - ok make me do it.....

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:02 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ok make me do it.....
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:23 am 

we need to do some stamp challenges every month

to make me use my stamps i have an entire wall of stamps and a hugeeeeeee box of clear stamps and a drawer of foam and ctmh stamps that some never have been opened :oops:
i love them... I just forget.. and get busy or sick
so
we need to make soem challenges to make me use stamps
for cards or soemthin
what do you all thing should we do this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:07 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

I love the idea, Nancy! Let me think on how we can do this... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:05 am 

k I am hoping in the next week I will be up and around and able to do more. Physical therapy is wearing me slam out but when they changed my meds the shingles came right back. so here we go again. they arent that bad but the few that came back were humdingers. im so so so tired of this. trying to keep positive attitude but man it hurts.
im ready to scrap ready to play with my child ready to get outtttt of this houseeee my in laws are coming for the fourth :shock: my house is a wreck.
ya so i gotsss to get well

i have so many new cool stamps i wanna useeee i think a stamp challenge would really help us all to utilize them. and we can do cards and build up our card stash (maybe call a certain holiday and certain number to do) or a project doesnt have to be cards or a layout.. I have some stuff I will pm it to you superrr cute. oh shoot is on my desk top. ill have to do it tomorrow. making me a note.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:15 pm 

I was so proud of me....I used a few stamps on my last few LO's. Yay. Like you, Nancy, I forget about them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:52 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Tara, that's great! :D Good job!

I think Characterfan is just getting into using stamps, too. This might be something she'd be interested in. I will post this on the scrapping board too to be sure everyone sees it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:41 am 

I am afraid of my stamps..they keep asking me to play but they don't get out of the drawer much!! :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:56 am 

way to go tara!
hahahaaJo

dont be afraiiiid of the stamps...

I am getting a system to put all my clear stamps in so I can SEE them
(a binder) and set them RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY NOSE and make myself use them.
I really think we should do a challenge that might help.
I had a minor health set back (shingles freaked out again and are on neck) but Im praying I can get to my scrap room soooon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:23 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

So incase you haven't heart (I posted it in our general scrapping area), we're going to start stamping challenges with our monthly challenges beginning with July! :D The first one will be up around July 1st.