[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Toot for me!

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:40 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Toot for me!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:56 am 

Hi girls,
I got some great news yesterday...... I'm on the new Design Team of the brand new company of Nikki Sivils. She will have her first 4 lines out at the CHA in July.

Never expected it. She chose 24 ladies, 12 domestic and 12 international out of hundreds. I'm still with my head in the clouds!

The website is starting soon, you can find it on my blog.

Mieke,
Dt for Nikki Sivils, scrapbooker
http://mickeyspicsandscraps.blogspot.com/ Image [

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:44 am 

Congrats! How neat to be on the very first DT for her company!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:22 pm 

that is awesome - big congrats!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:46 pm 

BIG congrats to you!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:06 pm 

Congrats! I saw the list of ladies! You are going to have a great time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:50 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

WOW!!! That *is* great news!!! :D CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait to see what they put out and your work with their stuff! WAY TO GO!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:08 am 

Congratulations!!! :)

DIXIELAND ACRES

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:43 am 

huge congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:06 am 

Congrats!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:38 am 

Congratulations! That's exciting!

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:51 am 

Congrats!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:38 am 

That's wonderful!!! Congrats :o)

My Blog
Title Challenges Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:10 am 

That's fantastic ... way to go!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:51 am 

Somehow, I happened upon that blog yesterday and noticed your name! Congrats!

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:14 am 

Congratulations!!! How fun to be with a brand new company ... I can't wait to see the products!