[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Purple Cows

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:32 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Purple Cows
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:30 am 

I know ya'll don't know me too well yet but I wanted to share my exciting news with SOMEONE who loved scrapbooking as much as me :)

Although I was disappointed in not making the purple cows design team, I got an email this week telling me that they would like me to be a guest designer and they sent me one of their 2 in 1 combo trimmers!! It retails for $69.99 so that's officially the biggest prize I've ever won!!!

They mentioned something about if there's ever a spot open they would like to have me join the team full time... but I'm really excited to get to guest design too!

Thanks for letting me share!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:08 am 
Smiley Queen

Well, we're happy you want to share your excitement with us because that's flippin' AWESOME!!! Congrats on getting the GD gig and I hope you get a spot on the DT soon! :D

Scrappin' Every Moment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:06 pm 

That is really awesome!! Fab. gift too!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:09 pm 

That's great Krista....Congrats!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:43 pm 
Design Team Member

Krista, that is awesome!! Big congrats!!

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:32 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Yay, Krista!!! :D That's fabulous (and what an AWESOME prize :shock: )! Thanks for sharing with us so we can bask in your success too :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:15 pm 

BIG congrats - that is an awesome prize!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:26 pm 

Well done! What a great prize!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:28 pm 

That IS awesome - I love the Purple Cow!! Congrats!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:05 pm 

wow, congrats girl. have fun with your prize. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:34 pm 

Ooh!! Congrats! That's very exciting!

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:17 am 

Congrats!!! That is so awesome and a super great prize!!!

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:05 am 

That's so exciting! Congratulations!

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:25 am 

Hi Krista, congratulatons!!! Do you not just LOVE The 2-in-1 trimmer??? This is really great news!!!!

Jing-Jing