[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Please Vote for Me

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:28 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Please Vote for Me
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:03 pm 

I don't know if you remember seeing about the WRMK contest where they were collecting cards for Operation Write Home. There were different lss' collecting the cards or you could send them in yourself. Our local lss, Cord Camera, participated in this and I took a bunch of cards when I went to a crop there. WRMK collected over 45,000 cards for Operation Write Home to donate to soldiers all over the world.

WRMK randomly picked 3 cards in each of the categories (Love, Birthday, Thank You, Get Well, Any Hero and Holiday) and one of them was mine!!

I would appreciate your vote...The card in each category (if you place your cursor over each photo it gives you the category and entrant's name) that gets the most votes (Picture "likes") will win a fantastic $50 Yankee Doodles Prize Pack and the Brad Setter & Piercing Tool! The contest runs August 10-16th, 2011.

My card is third row from the top, far left...P.S. I Love You. Left click on the photo and it will bring it up and you see the "like" under the photo.

Thanks ladies!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:25 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

That's so cute, Celeste!!!

FYI for anyone who wants to vote for the card, you must first "like" We R Memory Keepers page first before it will let you "like" Celeste's card. Then you should be able to do it no problem! I'm glad I figured that out because I was going crazy looking for where to like your card :lol:

GOOD LUCK!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:20 am 

Celeste, just voted for you!! Awesome card!!!! Good LUCK!!

My Blog - http://mypictures2pages.blogspot.com/

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:29 am 

Thanks Alissa. My step mom was just asking me why she couldn't like it. Now it makes sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:54 pm 

HOW AWESOME! you got my vote girly!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:23 am 
Design Team Member

Just voted for you - very nice!