[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Hello from Cape Cod

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:20 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello from Cape Cod
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:29 pm 

Hello there!
I'm just popping in to say Hi. I just joined and have been checking out the site... looks like lots of fun and I can't wait to start poking around a bit more. I've already spied some lovely layouts!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:24 am 

Hello & welcome to BPM! :) Glad you've joined us.

DIXIELAND ACRES

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:41 am 

hello and welcome to the fun!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:14 am 

Welcome!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:30 am 

Thanks for the warm welcome to the site... now I have a question.... I'm signing up for autoship of the kit and I'm trying to decide between the Solo or Medley kits... I wish I could sign up for both, but not sure hubby would approve of that :x
Do you ladies have any suggestions of which is the better kit to start with? Thanks for your help... I can't wait to play!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:03 am 
Design Team Coordinator

Welcome!!! So great to have you here :D

Quote:
I'm signing up for autoship of the kit and I'm trying to decide between the Solo or Medley kits... I wish I could sign up for both, but not sure hubby would approve of that
Do you ladies have any suggestions of which is the better kit to start with? Thanks for your help... I can't wait to play!

We're happy to have you join the kit club! YAY! Here's what I think!

If you like to have a lot of paper from one paper line (with goodies/embellies to match) go with the Solo.

If you like to have a little bit of variety, go with the Medley, since you get essentially three little kits (with embellies to match each and usually there's sutff in there that can be used with any of the kits in the box) in your box every month as opposed to one big one.

Does that make sense? The GREAT thing is that if you want to change your mind one month and get the other kit instead, Paula lets you do that! You just have to let her know :D

For me personally, I switch back and forth a lot :lol: Sometimes there's a Solo kit that has all the paper and goodies to match that I just have to have ALL OF IT. Other times I have to have the medley b/c I have the perfect photos to go with all three mini kits. :lol:

Post subject: Thanks!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:14 am 

Thanks Alissa! That helps a bunch... off to check out the kits... :P

Post subject: Hi Neighbor
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:05 am 

Looks like we're almost neighbors, I'm in Boston. I travel down to Sandwich often with my little one's to visit my aunt. Great to see you here!

Post subject: Howdy Neighbor!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 am 

Hi Jejotr!
I used to live in Sandwich, but moved farther down the Cape when I got married a couple of years ago. Love it down here.... Sandwich was great, too, though. I'm off to go check out my neighbors gallery :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:18 pm 

Welcome to the Back Porch!

http://janicen.blogspot.com/