[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Hello :)

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:09 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello :)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:26 pm 

Hi everyone! :) While I am not a newbie, I haven't been on the boards since it crashed a long time ago.

I'm Raechelle (pronounced Rachel). I have been scrapping for almost 12 years now. I am married and have a blended family of 6 kids ages 13-23 as well as a daughter-in-law, a son-in-law, a grandson and a granddaughter due near the end of October. Our two oldest daughters are currently serving in the US Navy and I am a very proud Navy mom!!!

We are down to just two girls at home, Skylar who is 17 and is a Senior in High School- go class of 2014!!! She is the happiest person I am blessed to know. She is funny and always has a smile on her face and makes everyone around her happy.

Ashlyn is 13. She will be entering 8th grade in September. She is my little fighter- she was diagnosed with Crohn's disease a little over 2 years ago (she's been ill most of her life and was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis at age 8) and we haven't been able to get her disease under control until just a few months ago. She is finally getting a chance to be the kid she hasn't had a chance to be in well over 5 years. She is so brave and strong and an inspiration to all who meet her. I am a better person because of her.

I work part-time in a lumber yard. I do everything from paperwork to reports to loading up a customers truck with lumber. I love the physicality of the job as well as the fact that each day brings new challenges and I never really know what I will be doing from one day to another. I enjoy reading, working puzzles, playing cards and just hanging out with my family.

I look forward to participating in the challenges and getting to know everyone. :)

Post subject: Re: Hello :)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:35 pm 

Hello and welcome! :0)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:40 am 

Hey Rae! Glad to see you back! :D

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:25 am 
Design Team Member

welcome back, Rae! :)

My Blog

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:35 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Hey, Rae! I remember you! Welcome back :D Good to "see" you again!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:22 am 
Design Team Member

Good to have you back, Raechelle! Sounds like things are going well for you- great to hear :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:31 pm 

Hi Rae!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:30 pm 

So fabulous to see you back Raechelle. I wondered if that user name was you when I saw your layout in the gallery. You probably know me as SallyC. Love your style and so happy to see you back into the online scrapbooking world! I've missed "seeing" you!

Visit my blog: Sallys Challenge Chatter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:55 pm 

Thanks everyone! :)