[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - not "new" just haven't been here for a while :)

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:07 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:21 am 

Hi! I haven't been here for awhile- I have browsed a few times, but decided i might as well just sign in and participate. :)

I'm Raechelle- nice to "see" many of you whom I haven't "seen" in ages!

I'll give a brief intro- I work part-time as a cashier at Michael's, am married, have a blended family of 6- only 3 are home with us now- Emily 16, Skylar 15, and Ashlyn 12.
We have 3 "away" kids as I call them; Nathan is 21- he was in the Army, but didn't have his head straight and to make a long story short is now walking from GA to WA- clearing his head and having quite the adventure! Kara- 21 in the Navy- stationed in Norfolk, VA, and Meghan- 20 is also in the Navy and stationed in Japan. I sure do miss them, but am so proud of their service to their country and the amazing things they are getting to see and do.

I have been scrapping about 10 years and also like to read and work puzzles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:14 pm 
Design Team Member

Welcome back, Raechelle!

I hope you find lots of inspiration here - sounds like you have lots to scrap about!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:11 pm 
Design Team Member

Glad to have you back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:25 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Hello!!! I think I remember you from another board. Where you on a DT once with a club whose owner was named Heidi? With Kristy Lee? Like maybe 2006-ish? Are you the same girl?

Anyway, WELCOME BACK! Great to have you here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:32 pm 

Welcome back!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:59 pm 
Design Team Member

Hi Rae! Good to see you here! :)

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:19 am 

alissa103 wrote:
Hello!!! I think I remember you from another board. Where you on a DT once with a club whose owner was named Heidi? With Kristy Lee? Like maybe 2006-ish? Are you the same girl?

Anyway, WELCOME BACK! Great to have you here!

YES! :) That's me!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:01 am 

Hi Raechelle!!! Welcome back!

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:13 am 
Design Team Coordinator

I thought so! Seeing your name again triggered that memory :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:42 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:20 am 
Design Team Member

Hi Rae. It sounds like you have your hands full and plenty to worry about. Shew! I know you are proud though. I'm glad your here and can't wait to get to know you better! Glad your here.

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:30 am 
Site Admin

Welcome back, Rae, I hope you will find this a great place to be :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:46 am 

thanks! :D I look forward to getting some time to play around with the challenges and get to know everyone!