[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Hey Yall!

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:09 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:49 pm 

OH FUNN!!! If yall like country type food venture back through to foley (its not that far) and go to lamberts it is front of the outlet mall.
IT IS SOOOO MUCH FUNNNN and family atmosphere they play tricks on the kids (fun stuff like they ask if you want some peas and open the pot and it has a stuffed possum in it) my husband swears they have the best meat loaf ever.

They will bust out singing and dancing at any time... they have THEEEE BEST THROWED ROLLS EVERRRR! we eat there as often as we can when we head that way...

another cool place is Tacky Jacks.. that is more the other direction headed towards orange beach. They have the coolest t shirts too but good seafood.

The rest of the places are pretty self explanatory you will see them..
those were our fav when we go down our WEGOTTAGOTHERE.
course they have the original oyster house. and a few others like that.

if you go to the outlet mall just know if you eat anything in the food court its cash only

and you can go up to the window in the food court and get a coupon book for the day for the stores.
its a fun place. Thats in foley.
right by gulf shores

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:51 am 

I'm writing this ALL down.......thanks so much for sharing! I didn't know that about the outlet mall and we do plan on going there one day. THANKS!!!