[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Hello from Ohio!

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:44 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello from Ohio!
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:51 pm 

Hi ladies! I'm Jackie :)

I'm currently a digital scrapper, but have tons of paper scrapping supplies still, and have turned to making cards. I have just ventured into stamping the last few months and am in love with distress inks (but still learning how to use them)!

If you do any digital scrapping, you may have seen me around. I design digital scrapbook kits under the name Jacabean Designs.

I live in Ohio with my wonderful hubby of 7 years. We just built a new house, and moved in 2 months ago. One of my favorite parts? My own craft room! Heaven!

Now that I have room to get crafty, I look forward to participating in some challenges around here :)

Jackie from Ohio - scrapping since 1998
jacabean.blogspot.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:56 pm 
Design Team Member

Welcome Jackie! Isn't it so exciting to finally get your own craft room? Looking forward to getting to know you better!

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:05 pm 

hello and welcome!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:21 pm 
Design Team Member

Welcome!! You are going to have a great time here!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:41 pm 
Smiley Queen

Hi Jackie! We're glad to have you here!! :D :D

Scrappin' Every Moment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:00 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Hey, Jackie! Welcome! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:44 am 
Design Team Member

Hi Jackie! So glad you are here! I hope you had fun with the crop this weekend! I can't wait to see your cards and get to know you. Welcome!

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:13 am 

Hi Jackie! Welcome!

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:13 am 

Hello Jackie!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:52 am 

KarryWeaver wrote:
Hi Jackie! So glad you are here! I hope you had fun with the crop this weekend! I can't wait to see your cards and get to know you. Welcome!

I did! Thank you all for the huge list of challenges! It was hard to choose since I only had a few hours. But I completed 3, and loved every minute of it! The cards are up in the gallery, and I blogged about it this morning too :) I still want to try to create an envelope album this week for Signed, Sealed, Delivered. I work full-time, but may be able to fit in some evening crafting. We'll see!

Jackie from Ohio - scrapping since 1998
jacabean.blogspot.com