[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Hello from South Carolina

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:10 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:42 am 

My name is Melissa and I have been scrapping for about 11 years starting just after my son was born. I found BPM from the sketch contest post on the Page Maps site and thought it would be a good way to jump start my creative muse.

I've been essentially homeless as far as scrapping communities go since Lifetime Moments closed its doors two years ago. I miss it very much though I still keep in touch with a number of people I met on the site.

I've been exploring here a bit. The kits look great and the gallery is full of wonderful ideas and eye candy. Great for inspiration.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:23 am 
Design Team Member

Hi Melissa and welcome! I know how it is finding a new scrappy home after a site shuts down. I was so glad to find mine here at BPM! You will love it here!

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:01 am 
Smiley Queen

Hi Melissa!! I remember when Lifetiime Moments shut down. I had been to the warehouse once as it was located not too far from me. Glad to have you here now! :D

Scrappin' Every Moment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm 

welcome to BPM Melissa....you'll love it here girl :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:01 pm 
Design Team Member

Welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:49 pm 
Design Team Member

welcome! It's great to have you with us. :)

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:57 am 

Hello and welcome :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:42 am 

Hi Melissa! Welcome to the Back Porch! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:34 am 
Design Team Coordinator

Hey, Melissa! Welcome :D

There was a girl over on the Lifetime Moments design team that I used to be on a another Design Team with. Tracy Austin. Sweet girl!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:32 pm 

I remember Lifetime Moments too!

Where about in SC are you? I'm in NC...Just about 40 minutes NW of Charlotte. I've been known to go down to the Scrapbook store in Spartanburg and crop!

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/