[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Hello from Southern Texas

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:02 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:59 pm 

Just a quick note to introduce myself. I'm currently on South Padre Island, Texas, where my husband and I are with our fifth wheel RV. We are in the middle of a several year trip across North America and enjoying every minute of it. Of course, I have cabinets full of scrapping supplies with me so its a great trip.

I was in Fairbanks last summer but could never find the physical location... I was bummed... :cry:

I'm looking forward to continuing to explore the site and participate in some new challenges. I've done the guest designer challenge and now off to explore..

Happy Scrappin!!

My Online Gallery is at http://www.shetzersdesigns.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:25 pm 
Design Team Member

welcome to BPM! what you are doing sounds so fun!

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:22 am 
Design Team Member

Welcome!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:43 am 

you are livin my dream! have fun and welcome to Back Porch Memories!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:52 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Wow! What a cool thing you're doing traveling across the country! :D Welcome to BPM!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:19 pm 
Design Team Member

Hello and welcome!

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:29 pm 

welcome to BPM :)