[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Sally's September ABC 123 challenge

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:50 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:29 pm 

I'm very thrilled to be able to issue a challenge this month for you. With it being Back to School time I thought I'd issue you a challenge with the theme in mind. When I think of school I think of
ABC

So with that in mind, my challenge to you is to create a layout with this in mind. Use each of the alphabet and numbers and create your own recipe. You can use what I came up with or create your own, it's up to you. Here is what I chose:

A - Arrows (I covered one with pp and sanded off the edges and the other I misted and wiped off. Isn't that cool how the grid comes through?)
B - Buttons
C - Chipboard (one of my middle buttons is from chipboard as well as my arrows)

1 - doily
2 - enamel dots
3 - bows from twine

Here is the layout I created using this month's Solo Kit, which is so much fun!

You have from now until midnight Eastern time on September 30 to complete the challenge. You may complete as many projects using the challenge as you wish. Each project will earn you an entry into our monthly prize drawing. Please upload your layout to our gallery in the appropriate "Sept. '13 Challenges" folder to be eligible for the prize.

Visit my blog: Sallys Challenge Chatter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:51 am 
Design Team Coordinator

very cute page and super fun challenge, Sally! :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:13 pm 

FUN challenge and love your page! :D

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:10 pm 
Design Team Member

Clever challenge! And I LOVE that "circle" banner!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:56 am 

Great idea for a challenge. I am hoping to be able to play along with this challenge!
Your LO is very nice!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:28 pm 

great challenge! And love that layout!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:32 am 

this is a beautiful layout, Sally! What a great challenge.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:09 am 

Great idea for a challenge, Sally! I love your page!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:26 pm 

Great challenge and example Sally
Here's mine:
A- Arrows
B - Bird, Border, and Ball
C- Cardstock Stickers (Happiness, Make A Splash, Flip Flops)

1 - Tag
2 - Word Title
3 - Wood Veneers

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:20 am 

Brenda, this is darling!! I love it! You did a fantastic job with the challenge! Thanks for playing along with me this month.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:24 am 

Here's mine! Thanks for the fun challenge! :D

A - Arrows
B - Baker's Twine
C - Cardstock

1 - Frame
2 - Pattern Papers
3 - Banner Pieces

Make A Big Splash!

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:22 am 

Deanna, this is very cute! Love this fun summery line and you rocked it! Especially loving the mixing of the twine..fun idea! Thanks for playing along!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:07 pm 

Thank you Sally! Super Cute page Deanna!