[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Margy's "All Things Being Equal" February Challenge

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:10 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:49 pm 
Design Team Member

IN ORDER TO BE ENTERED INTO OUR PRIZE DRAWING YOUR ENTRY ***MUST*** BE IN OUR GALLERY http://www.backporchmemories.com/galler ... p?cat=1134 <------ here. Put your entry in the folder on the left-hand side that says "Margy's Challenge." Thank you!!!

Happy February!

I started doing Project Life this year. I'm having so much fun with my "everyday" photos. Believe it or not, the biggest challenge for me besides finding the time to get it done, is getting my landscape and portrait photos to work with the page protectors (or in my case the digital templates of the page protectors). So for this month's challenge, I'm taking a break from the photo orientation dilemas and going square!

I love square photos. They're easy to design around, and they balance nicely with the rectangular 8.5x11 pages I make. My challenge for you is to use a square as a main element on a layout. It can be a photo, a hunk of paper you love, or an embellishment. You'll love the balance you create when all things are equal!

You have from now until midnight Eastern time on February 28 to complete the challenge. You may complete as many projects using the challenge as you wish. Each project will earn you an entry into our monthly prize drawing. Please upload your layout to our gallery in the appropriate "February '13 Challenges" folder to be eligible for the prize.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:36 am 

Love your page, Margy - your dog is just the cutest!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:58 am 
Design Team Member

Thanks, Brenda. She's aging better than I am :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:29 am 

Love your page with the mixed alphas! Great challenge!

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:49 am 
Design Team Coordinator

oh this is just too cute!!! Love your challenge as well, Margy :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:15 pm 

Cute layout and great challenge! I love to square up a photo when the background has something in the background I do not want to scrap or has a color that clashes with the papers I want to use.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:16 am 

I used a square for the focal photo along with 2 smaller square photos. Also the gold background paper and the frame opening are square. :wink:

Fabulous Fun -

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:52 pm 

This is a great challenge. Thanks!
Your page--and dog are adorable!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:27 pm 

LOVE YOUR LAYOUT! your dog is beautiful!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:36 am 
Design Team Member

Very nice, Deanna! Cute photos!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:29 pm 

I used one big square out of the squared pp for this.
fun challenge :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:37 am 

Great layout Sheri! I love Cozumel!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:11 pm 
Design Team Member

Nice squares, Sherri!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:24 am 

this was a challenge for me, Margy!!
Here is mine :

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:58 pm 
Design Team Member

Did I count SIX squares, Misty? And that's not even counting the little squares in your patterned paper!