[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Deanna's December "All About the Details" Challenge

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:11 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:21 pm 

My challenge for December is all about those little details on our layouts that make them unique. I love using lots of embellies and I also enjoy stitching on my layouts. My challenge to you is to use a sprinkling of embellishments along with some stitching on your layout. You can use any embellies you want. I used buttons and brads and sprinkled them down through my page handstitching the buttons on. I also used some machine stitching in the upper left corner. Can't wait to see what 'you' do with this challenge.

My example is a sneak peek of the December Solo that I got to work with as Guest Designer this month.

Christmas Clues -
This is a tradition in our family for the grandkids. We hide either a gift for each or their stockings and they have 3 clues to find them.

For the fine print:
You have from now until midnight Eastern time on December 31 to complete the challenge. You may complete as many projects using the challenge as you wish. Each project will earn you an entry into our monthly prize drawing. Please upload your layout to our gallery in the appropriate "December Challenges" folder to be eligible for the prize.

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:49 pm 

love the design on your layout!!! Great challenge!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:04 pm 

Great idea for the challenge. Nice LO. :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:43 pm 
Smiley Queen

Can't use enough embellishments on a page, I say! :D Terrific challenge!

Scrappin' Every Moment

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:38 pm 

Great layout and challenge!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:52 am 

Great challenge Deanna and an awesome LO! I sprinkled mine with hearts and stars.

Anything can happen to me tomorrow but at least nothing else can happen to me yesterday.

Last edited by Berta on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:35 am 
Design Team Coordinator

Very cute pages, ladies! And I love this idea for a challenge, Deanna :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:49 pm 

Really sweet page with those cutie photos, Berta! Lovin' all the hearts and stars too! Thanks for taking my challenge! :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:13 pm 

Here is my take on the challenge. I did a zigzag stitch on the banner piece at the bottom corner of the page then mounted the cardstock stickers form the EP Homemade collection on chipboard and sprinkled them throughout my layout.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:24 am 

Love your sprinkled accents, Brenda and wonderful page to document! Thanks a bunch for taking my challenge! :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:12 pm 

great LO! I completed mine today! :) will post tomorrow after I get a good photo of it! :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:23 am 

rspears wrote:
great LO! I completed mine today! :) will post tomorrow after I get a good photo of it! :)

Sounds good! Looking forward to it! :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:34 pm 

Deanna wrote:
Love your sprinkled accents, Brenda and wonderful page to document! Thanks a bunch for taking my challenge! :D

Thank you Deanna!!!! :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:50 am 

rspears wrote:

Rochelle, saw your layout in the gallery and left you some love! Thanks so much for playing along! :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:20 pm 

Oh thank you!! I meant to post it here too but I must of forgot!! LOL

Deanna wrote:
rspears wrote:

Rochelle, saw your layout in the gallery and left you some love! Thanks so much for playing along! :D