[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Karry's June Ad Inspiration Challenge!

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:12 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:40 am 
Design Team Member

Good morning! Can you believe it's June already?

My challenge for the month was inspired by a page from my Scrapbook Etc. magazine. Browsing through it this past month there was this page that I just fell in love with. The fun colors, the white space, even the way the bottles are placed in the photo to just draw your eyes into the picture. Love it. I used it to inspire a LO and I want you to do the same!!

Here is the page from the SE magazine (The paint splatter isn't part of the photo...ooops. lol):

Use this same photo to inspire your own scrapbook page.

And here is my inspired page:

The colors, the 4 photos and the title where taken from the SE photo.

(The papers I used are from the Lily Bee May Solo.)

You have from now until midnight Eastern time on Saturday, June 30th to complete the challenge. You may complete as many projects using the challenge as you wish. Each project will earn you an entry into our monthly prize drawing.

Note: Because our gallery is down, you must use some sort of photo hosting service (like http://www.tinypic.com or http://www.photobucket.com) OR link us to an external gallery or site such as your blog or other gallery (such as http://www.twopeasinabucket.com). Please do not link us to any other kit club galleries.

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:27 am 
Design Team Coordinator

Cute LO! I love those circles :D

Great challenge!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:27 am 

What a great take on the ad! I love that you had photos to go with that fun title!

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:15 pm 
Design Team Member

Deanna....What are the chances of that?! I thought it was going to be hard enough to find 4 pictures to match the colors I wanted to use...the first set of photos I found where these! Ha! That tickled me to pieces. That was a lucky match!

My Blog

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:55 pm 
Design Team Member

love it! great ad too!

My Blog

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:05 pm 

KarryWeaver wrote:
Deanna....What are the chances of that?! I thought it was going to be hard enough to find 4 pictures to match the colors I wanted to use...the first set of photos I found where these! Ha! That tickled me to pieces. That was a lucky match!

LOL.....Awesome when it falls together like that! :D

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:09 pm 

I love it when a LO comes together like that, too. Great job.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:30 am 

Love the colors...this really has my creative juices flowing and DANG IT...I have to pack and clean for our trip.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:12 am 

great ad, love your example.

here's my page
Chef in Training - Abby called me at work to ask if she could make cookie pizzas with ice cream and candy after dinner.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:42 pm 

I took my inspiration from the bottles and this is what I came up with.

Anything can happen to me tomorrow but at least nothing else can happen to me yesterday.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:28 pm 
Design Team Member

Wow!! Those are both gorgeous gorgeous pages!! Thanks do much for doing my challenge!! I'm glad that ad inspired you!

My Blog