[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Summer CHA - VEGAS

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:54 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Summer CHA - VEGAS
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:16 pm 

Hey ladies!! I spent all day at CHA today! This is my first time at the SUMMER show (I usually attend the Winter show) and I have to say, it's much smaller but feels way more relaxing and not so much rush-rush!! I say some cuteeeee new collections, and lots of trendy stuff!! I even attended a Donna Downey class and we did a photo transfer onto canvas. Then we used Gelatos all over it! It was fun. I have another full day tomorrow so I will check it later! :)

Post subject: Re: Summer CHA - VEGAS
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:50 am 

Lucky YOU! Sounds like FUN! :D

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:23 am 

How lucky you are Rochelle! And how fun you could attend a class too. Fun! Fun!

Visit my blog: Sallys Challenge Chatter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:54 am 

awesome! That is one of my goals...to attend CHA! I want to soooo badly! never have!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:00 am 
Design Team Coordinator

FUN!!!! :D Glad you got to go. I was hoping to hit the St. Louis show next summer, but it looks like they've cancelled it :( Dang! That one would be easy for me to get to. Too bad!

I've attended a bunch of the winter shows with Paula before and they are great fun! I haven't been to the last 2 b/c of being pregnant/having DS, but I love going!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:30 pm 

@Alissa... if you and Paula go to the winter CHA in Jan, let me know!! I would love to you two!!! :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:01 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Sounds good! :D I'd love to meet you as well!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:34 am 

Me too! I want to go to CHA...have never been!