[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - November Design Team Layouts are UP!!!

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 6:31 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:01 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Time to grab a hot drink and dig into the gallery!

Everyone uploaded their stuff yesterday and it's great! Take a look to see what our team did with their assigned kit. I'm sure you'll be inspired! And several members have said they still have some scraps they want to play with, so keep checking back to see what else has been added.

I worked with the Solo this month and after seeing everyone's Medley designs, now I want to break open the Medley :lol: And now I want another Solo so I can scraplift Tami's stuff! Especially her cute banner! But I don't have time the rest of the week, so I'm going to have to scrap vicariously by drooling over their work ;)

Here's a direct link to the November DT gallery:
http://www.backporchmemories.com/galler ... hp?cat=986

Enjoy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:27 pm 
Smiley Queen

Awww...thanks, Alissa! Love that banner and how it looks over my fireplace. GReat papers for the fall feel for sure!

Love what I'm seeing, just need to find time to leave some love for you talented ladies!

Scrappin' Every Moment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:16 pm 

I just went and looked at every single one and you ladies did a fantastic job! Gorgeous work!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:19 pm 

What awesome work! Great kits to work with!!!

My Blog:
http://lesleylangdoncreative.blogspot.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:27 pm 

GREAT job.. I am really looking forward to working with this months kit..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:22 am 

poohbear wrote:
GREAT job.. I am really looking forward to working with this months kit..

Which one are you getting??

My Blog:
http://lesleylangdoncreative.blogspot.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:16 am 

Wonderful work ladies!!

My Blog - http://mypictures2pages.blogspot.com/

Image Image