[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Changes Coming to Exclusive BPM Stamps

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:03 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:02 am 
Design Team Coordinator

This is coming out in the newsletter, but I also thought I'd post it here for you to see. From owner of Back Porch Memories, Paula :D She writes, "It has been a great ride but the time has come to say goodbye to the exclusive Back Porch Memories stamp sets.

Beginning with the November shipment, the monthly stamp selection will be from UNITY STAMP COMPANY. Each month I will choose FOUR Itty Bitty stamps from Unity Stamp Company to be delivered to you. As always, the images will be posted on the 1st and you will have through the 3rd to skip any shipment you do not wish to receive.

Unity stamps are deeply etched red rubber, very high quality stamps. They are unmounted, to save you space, and come with a self cling backing. The cling backing allows you to use these stamps with the acrylic blocks you already have. The red rubber will open the door to many techniques that may not have been easily accomplished with acrylic stamps. Don’t let the name ‘Itty Bitty’ fool you, each stamp is a generous 2x3 size. That makes the total stamping area the same as with previous BPM stamp sets.

If you are currently an autoship member for BPM stamps, your membership will automatically be converted to the new stamps unless I hear otherwise from you. If you love Unity Stamps and would like to join autoship, please visit the website or just send me quick email paula@backporchmemories.com and tell me to add it to your monthly kit. The monthly price will remain $13.95, giving you almost 15% off each and every month! Oh, these stamps are not available on Unity’s website, only at your favorite independent store"

I'm personally very excited about these changes! I love Unity stamps and can't wait to see what Paula has in store for us stamp-wise in the upcoming months :D

Last edited by alissa103 on Wed May 11, 2011 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:40 am 

I can vouch for Unity stamps!!!! They are AMAZING and I wish I had more itty bittys - they're so darn cute!

I did like the BPM stamp designs too - kuddos to whoever was designing them!

My Blog:
http://lesleylangdoncreative.blogspot.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:12 am 

I had gotten the wildflower stamp sets for many months and cancelled them a few months before you changed to the Unity deal. I think I may have to sign back up for those Unity's!

MY LIFE...WITH CHEESE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:45 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Renee, they are FABULOUS!!! And the sentiments are so clever. I'm really loving them!