[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - In case you are wondering why our board is a little slow...

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:14 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:31 am 
Design Team Coordinator

... we are looking into some different ways to communicate with you all in 2014! Our message board has served us well, but with all the trends in social media, we realize they are kind of a dying breed :lol: So... we just wanted to let you know that we're still checking in over here, but aren't updating like we have in the past as we work on some NEW and COOL features :D

We're still going to post our Guest Designer Contest and Challenges over here for the moment, though!

Just wanted to let you know so that you don't worry! :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:38 pm 

It seems like most people are just making pages/groups on facebook. I'm in a few and I kind of like it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:45 am 

I hope it's not Facebook! I cancelled mine. A blog would be good though!

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:18 pm 

I can't wait to see what you guys have planned. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:45 pm 

Excited to see what is in the works! :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:08 am 
Smiley Queen

Oooo, exciting news!! :)

Scrappin' Every Moment

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:37 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

I think you'll be happy with the changes. We are going to do a mix of things :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:16 pm 

I know I get busy with work and other stuff that I get sidetracked and don't visit the board like I should. Can't wait to see what is in store for us.

~~MICHELLE
http://scrappingprocrastinator.blogspot.com/
[img]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:29 pm 

m1ch3113lee wrote:
I know I get busy with work and other stuff that I get sidetracked and don't visit the board like I should. Can't wait to see what is in store for us.

That's me...I just thought to check in today and I haven't been here in months! I love this place too!

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:18 pm 

Great, I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone. I've only been a member for 3 months now and I love it!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:20 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

MeheidiE wrote:
Great, I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone. I've only been a member for 3 months now and I love it!
Welcome!!! :) I am in the Nashville area as well (Franklin) and there's another member who lives near me, too! How fun!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:30 pm 

can't wait to see what you have in store for us

Heather - Anchorage, Alaska - scrapping since approx 2002

My Blog - http://scrappininak.wordpress.com

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:42 pm 
Site Admin

I am working on both Facebook and a new blog :)

You can check either of them anytime to see the progress!
Facebook
Blog

Hopefully, each time you check in you will see more and more progress! Things will be shaking up soon, though, so stay tuned...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:39 am 

I checked out the Facebook and the Blog! It looks to be exciting. Can't wait to see what else is happening! :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:49 pm 

Checked out the new blog and the facebook page today.. Looking great.

~~MICHELLE
http://scrappingprocrastinator.blogspot.com/
[img]