[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Photo Mojo~ Mothers Day Edition

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:54 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:49 pm 

With Mothers' Day quickly approaching, I started thinking about shots that I want to get...no, not the flu shot...
A shot with the camera. I started looking through pinterest, and came up with a lot of stuff that I wanted to share with you all.

Here is one that I thought was super sweet. This can be done bay a woman of any age for her own mother. I am actually GOING to do this for my mom and my dad for fathers' day. I just love it that much.

Here is one that I am in absolute LOVE with. It is Grand Mother, Great Grandmother...etc. Generations of the hands. IN LOVE!!!

I do already have a shot of my girls doing this a few years ago...but still LOVE it!

Love this saying...would be great to print and frame for mom...no matter how old!
ImageImage

And Finally...just for a smile and a little reminder....

Happy Mothers' Day to all of you! Make meories with your kids and family this year. Go to pinterest and find more ideas...there are tons!

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:14 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

So cute! Love all of these :D

We are actually going to be with both of our moms (mine and DH's) on Mother's Day this year. Should be nice :D

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:16 am 
Design Team Member

Every Mother's Day I hand the camera to Brian for the Jack and mom picture. I think this might be one of the last ones where I can pick him up :( It's not a fancy picture - Brian and I had just finished adhering rubber chip to my dog's A-frame (finally, a do-it-yourself project messier than painting). I wasn't made-up and my hair was a mess, but the photo needed to be taken!

I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day!

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:38 am 
Design Team Coordinator

Cute, Margy! I don't think your hair is a mess at all :)

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:32 pm 

Nice photo Margy!!! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:48 am 

Margy that is Beautiful!!!!