[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Friday Foto Mojo!

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:56 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Friday Foto Mojo!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:44 pm 

Have you ever wondered how in the world the Photography Pros seem to have picture perfect homes? WHAT DO THEY DO to make their home stay so clean and perfect!?? I have five kids...that is impossible around my house! So, I did a little browsing and came across a very helpful tutorial that I will be utilizing in my future!

This week..you need to take a look at this tutorial I have found for you. >>> http://www.clickinmoms.com/blog/taking- ... -tutorial/

Here is a little snippet of the tutorial....
Playroom mess.
My kids’ playroom has so much stuff in it. I have often wondered if I should turn it into a theme park and start charging admission. Where did all these toys come from? For your reference, the piano is in exactly the same position as in my final photograph.

Take a look at that photo tutorial... And then here is your challenge:

Show us YOUR photographing skilzzz!
Pick a room in your house that you don't mind showing to us all, and then take a photo in it utilizing the photographic techniques that she showed us. I will get my example posted ASAP!
I can't wait to see what you all do!!

Post subject: Re: Friday Foto Mojo!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:25 am 
Design Team Member

I finally visited that tutorial - how true! It's amazing how angle is everything.

This is one of my favorite photos. I took it last October next to my back door on an overcast day using a zoom lens. Today I took a photo of the back door to share. Not pretty! I need to paint around the door frame and replace the trim. Like the dog spit marks on the glass? Who know it would be a nice diffuser?

Image Image

Post subject: Re: Friday Foto Mojo!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:45 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Oh wow, great photos, ladies! (and why are babies just in diapers so darn cute?!) :D Margy, that photo is a doggie headshot!