[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Preparing for baseball season?

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:45 am 
Design Team Member

I thought this article was great! 7 tips on shooting through a wire fence. This will be good stuff to know for baseball season. lol

http://www.digital-photography-school.com/how-to-shoot-through-a-wire-fence

(What do you think of the picture of that tiger? I don't know about you, but I would want more than my camera and a wire fence between the two of us! lol)

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:50 pm 

I have a love/hate relationship with wires. I was at Disneyland a couple weeks ago and was on Mickey's Fun Wheel for the sole purpose of taking aerial photos of Disneyland. While I understand why it's tiny. It's super hard to shoot through it. There was no way of avoiding it. With the lens I had with me. (I hadn't plan to go to the parks when taking my 35mm lens) Image Although when taking a picture of just the other side of the fun wheel I was able to blur almost all the wires and get a cool shot. Image

I guess I'll need to take another trip to Disneyland to test the tips here. Thank you for sharing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:44 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Yeah, that's one of my frustrations!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:23 am 
Design Team Member

Characterfan wrote:
I have a love/hate relationship with wires. I was at Disneyland a couple weeks ago and was on Mickey's Fun Wheel for the sole purpose of taking aerial photos of Disneyland. While I understand why it's tiny. It's super hard to shoot through it. There was no way of avoiding it. With the lens I had with me. (I hadn't plan to go to the parks when taking my 35mm lens) Image Although when taking a picture of just the other side of the fun wheel I was able to blur almost all the wires and get a cool shot. Image

I guess I'll need to take another trip to Disneyland to test the tips here. Thank you for sharing.

Oh wow, that wire is tiny. It looks like it would be impossible to shoot through...is't it funny how the farther away shot the wire is almost gone? I should have posted that lesson a few weeks back for you then!! lol

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006