[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - 8 Things You Should Know...

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:37 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:45 pm 
Design Team Member

about your camera.

I thought this atricle was very interesting!

http://www.digital-photography-school.com/8-things-every-camera-owner-should-know-about-their-camera

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:56 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Cool! TFS... Off to check it out :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:34 am 

That was a really good article Karry. I've had my digi reb since 2005 and I think I need a new one. It's still taking good photos, but not GREAT photos. I heard once that after 10,000 photos they start to not be as fast and things generally start changing inside the camera.

Do you shoot with a particular brand.......and if so, why? I've heard good things about Nikon and Canon and I'm just gathering info. :)

My blog: http://inreallifefaith.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 am 
Site Admin

I have a Rebel that I have had for a pretty long time, I would say we probably got it in 2033 or so? YIKES! That sounds worse like that :shock: I think we get a new one we will stick with Canon because we have quite a few extra lenses and Canon's connection for lenses is proprietary and I don't want to buy new ones, lol.

Thanks for the link to the great article, Karry!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:37 am 
Design Team Member

I have a Nikon D90 now. I started with a Nikon D60, and I noticed with my D60 that after just 2 years the colors didn't seem as vibrant to me either..it may have been just me though. It was a good camera. In 2 years I took over 12,000 pictures with it and never once had a spot of trouble. When I first bought it I really didn't have much info. to go on...the only in hand experience I had with a dsl was while I was holding them in the Ritz store. lol I like the way the Nikon felt in my hand better and the lens just seemed to zoom so smooth. The reviews and specs are so neck and neck with both the Canon and the Nikon that I really was clueless. I was leaning toward the Nikon and when the salesman said that his personal preference was a Nikon that just sort of sealed the deal.

My D90 has almost 7,000 frames on it already and I don't think I have had it even a year yet. :shock:

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006