[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Hey Tammi...

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:37 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hey Tammi...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:38 pm 

did you like the Oh Shoot! class?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:12 pm 
Smiley Queen

I'm so SORRY I haven't been online to see this... :oops:

I really liked it, but wish I could have participated more. Candice gave some really good info that helped me use this camera better. I need to review though because I still have the hardest time in that manual mode -- you know having to re-meter every time you move the camera.

How did you like it?

Scrappin' Every Moment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:59 pm 

what kinda camera do yall have?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:57 pm 
Smiley Queen

I have a Canon Rebel XTi with a kit lens and a couple others.

Scrappin' Every Moment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:36 am 

I just got a rebel for Christmas (I got it early though more like in November) with extra lens' and I dont have a clue what Im doin with it hahahahaa I can do a few things in Manual mode but not alot. I need to take some classes. THAT SUCKER IS HEAVY. I had hurt my shoulder right after I got it so I really didnt get to play with it alot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:03 pm 
Smiley Queen

Which one did you get? I know that my SIL has the Canon 40D and that thing was soooooooooooo heavy compared to mine that it hurt my wrist!!

This class was AWESOME for getting you to know your camera better -- highly recommend it!!. I also would recommend the book for your camera by David Busch. The book helped me understand my camera a bit more. I browse around a lot on the internet for more info, but found that just playing around with the settings has gotten me to know my camera. There is so much to know it can overload your brain...lol But I just wanted to know how to get a better picture and be what you would call an "amateur photographer" for now.

Scrappin' Every Moment