[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Photo Fun - April 26

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:53 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Photo Fun - April 26
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:12 am 
Design Team Member

I am a lousy photographer. I have so much to learn. I am constantly looking for resourses to help stretch my limited photography skillz. Not too long ago I happened on this site, Digital Photography School.. I signed up for the weekly email and found they have some pretty great creative challenges. I thought it would be a ton of fun to share them here and see if y'all would play along with me every week!!

This week the challenge was to get "down and dirty." lol

Here is what I came up with over the weekend:

This is my cousin's darling baby, Miss Willow. She was so serious about those eggs.

And then this is our brand new puppy, Ellie Mae:

Each week I'll be posting a new challenge. I really hope you'll play along! I cannot wait to see what y'all come up with!! :D :D

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:16 pm 

adorable pics...congrats on the new puppy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:58 pm 
Design Team Member

Love these pics, and I need to do these challenges too! TFS!!

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:18 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Fun! I love your pics. I also need to get better about taking pictures like these. THanks for posting the challenges! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:54 am 
Design Team Member

This is going to be a ton of fun and so inspiring! I really hope everyone plays along. I just can't wait to see what you girls post. I know there are some really talented photographers on the board!! We are going to be so inspiring for each other!!

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:12 am 

Girl....that is fantastic! I LOVE your photos!!! I will play along with you for sure!!! I am toting my camera today up to the school, but I will find a way to get "Down and Dirty"...Oh yes I will! Love it Karry!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:38 am 
Design Team Member

mommyof5kidz wrote:
Girl....that is fantastic! I LOVE your photos!!! I will play along with you for sure!!! I am toting my camera today up to the school, but I will find a way to get "Down and Dirty"...Oh yes I will! Love it Karry!

Yay! *happy dance* I can't wait to see your pictures!

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:19 pm 
Queen of Chit Chat

That puppy is A-DOR-A-BLE!! Is she a yorkie?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:11 am 
Design Team Member

eliseg wrote:
That puppy is A-DOR-A-BLE!! Is she a yorkie?

Yep, she sure is. Though she doesn't look very Yorkyish yet. lol Not to me anyway! I have never had a Yorkie before. She has been a total sweetie...and she is training so well! I just love her.

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:47 am 
Queen of Chit Chat

One of my friends has a yorkie puppy and she is super smart. She knows all kinds of tricks - sit, down, shake, high-five, play dead, roll over. There are probably more I'm not thinking of.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:18 pm 

OK Karry....I didn't exactly get dirty, but here is a photo that I got of my puppy. I was flat on my belly on the floor...so I hope it counts! LOLOL.
It was dark in my living room and BAD lighting, so I did edit it a little.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:10 am 
Design Team Member

OH! How precious Misty! What an adorable baby!!

I like your edit...very creative. I am NO good at editing my pictures. Cropping is the extent of my photo editing talent. If it's not perfect out of the camera it's just too bad. :(

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:53 pm 

Karry, there are sooo many programs that are soooo easy to use if you want to give editing a shot. My favorite free download is Picasa. Google that and check it out. It truly is easy to use and free! Can't beat that! I have used Picasa on MANY MANY of my quick fix photos!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:34 am 
Design Team Member

I do use Picassa...and I keep meaning to look into Picnik. I just don't have a good eye for seeing what I can do to fix a picture.

I used to have PS Elements that came with my scanner but unfortunately when I upgraded to Vista my old old version wouldn't work anymore. (Neither would my scanner) I want it again, but I just hate the thought of spending money on software I don't know how to use. lol

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:40 am 

ADORABLE pics!!!!

My Blog - http://mypictures2pages.blogspot.com/

Image Image