[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Gallery posting question?

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:01 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:22 pm 

I have been trying to upload some photos, and everytime I do it says they were uploaded successfully, but I can't find them or my album anywhere! Any ideas? Thanks...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:46 am 

This happened to me but then I resized the pic and then it came up. Hope this helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:06 am 

I would try to answer, but I am not sure. Hope the resizing helps and if not, I am sure someone else will have another idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:26 am 

got me :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:57 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

The number one issue when this happens is that your files are too big. Try resizing them so that they're less than 500K. You may also need to rename the file to something else so our gallery isn't thinking you're uploading the same thing. Try it! And PM me if it doesn't work and I'll see what I can do. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:35 pm 

It worked! Thanks for the help :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:53 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Great! Good to hear :)

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:58 pm 

I was trying to load two projects for the May challenges--but it says error when creating thumbnail. I tried resizing them-but still received the same message. I guess I'll miss the deadline-try looking into it more tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:10 am 
Design Team Coordinator

Kim, we will let you get them in and count them "on time" since you are having problems. Did you try the help hints above? Be sure your file is under 500K and then resave the file under a different name before uploading. If you still can't get it to work, email paula@backporchmemories.com b/c there might be something funky going on with the gallery and I don't know how to fix the "big" problems ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:02 pm 

Thanks! I tried resizing-but didn't do the resave. I will try again--no biggie about counting them-I didn't see this until today. (PLus I figured it is my fault for forgetting to load them sooner! LOL) However, I know I have uploaded since the gallery came back so I don't know what is going on. I am going to try again now....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:06 pm 

Well, they uploaded without a problem today. It probably was because I tried, resized and tried again without changing the name. I will remember to make them smaller from the start next time. Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:22 pm 
Site Admin

Kim, I made an adjustment to the gallery, I don't know WHY it was not allowing uploads but it certainly was not anything you were doing wrong - you do still need to make sure to follow the file size restrictions above, though :D I am glad you are able to upload now.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:26 pm 

Thanks, Paula!